(Y/N): That's impossible, I'm not them. I'm nowhere like those people over there. 

Nearl: How do you know? 

(Y/N) tried to remember but in his head, there wasn't anything. 

(Y/N): I... don't know, Nearl.  My memory is still foggy and taking in this new information only gives me more questions. 

Nearl: Should I take you to a medic to check up on you? 

(Y/N): I'm fine, Nearl. I'm just trying to sort these pieces in my head. Sometimes, I can't tell what's real or not about myself.

Nearl: Don't push yourself too hard, (Y/N). Questioning yourself for too long isn't good for you. 

(Y/N) and Nearl heard the sound of the door opening. Platinum has just come back from something. 

(Y/N): What took you so long? 

Platinum: After I told Amiya about the corpse, some female asked me about the investigation club and wanted to know what it is. I asked her how does she know that I'm part of it. I didn't disclose anything that we usually do. 

Nearl: Who is this person? Can you describe to me by appearance?

Platinum: A wolf girl with grey hair with a red hoodie, wearing grey-colored clothing, and yellowish eyes. I didn't get her name since she just scattered off to do something.

Nearl: Projekt Red, Dr. Kal'tsit's assistant... But why would she decide to snoop on us?

(Y/N): I bet they're getting dirt on you two just because of me. After all, I'm not supposed to be in a harem even though you're helping me regain my memories back and Amiya assigned me to be you two.

Platinum: It's never that, (Y/N). This isn't about us being together with you, we're hiding something that Rhodes Island doesn't want to know about. 

Nearl: It's on our outside operation on the Phantom Legion. She wants to confiscate the information that we have for her gain. 

(Y/N): Seriously? I thought Dr. Kal'tsit wanted it back. 

Platinum: She could if she wants to, but she doesn't know about anyone talking that information. 

Nearl looked at (Y/N) with disbelief. 

Nearl: I forgot to mention this, but doing this operation is technically illegal to do. We're not supposed to handle things outside of Terra...  It's against the code of being an operator here.

(Y/N): Can't do anything about it, but keep it a secret. 

Nearl: Indeed, but we can't let others know about this. If anyone like that person Platinum mentioned knows about our operation, the game is up. Just don't say things that are related to our free time when we're with other people. Got it? 

Platinum and (Y/N): Got it. 

Nearl: I also told Saria this morning about someone snooping around here before she was watching Ifrit. You don't need to tell her in case you're wondering. 

Nearl looked at her watch. 

Nearl: We should get going, Dr. Kal'tsit is holding an urgent meeting about the discovery you two found out. 

Timeskip (2 hours later)

The meeting room was packed with different operators. Some were from the squads that (Y/N), Platinum, and Nearl were on while others are rather mysterious. Dr. Kal'tsit was behind a podium, waiting for everyone to settle down. 

(Y/N): *whisper* I don't remember the Doctor having more females than males. 

Platinum: Quiet, this is no time for side conversations...