9.

"NO PROBLEM, LOVER BOY

"NO PROBLEM, LOVER BOY.."

--¤☆¤--

"He's looking at you." Finnick comments, looking over my shoulder.

"Let him." I said, attempting to copy the knot on the screen.

Since my little encounter with Peeta, him and Katniss have been staring at me more often during training. They might have thought they were slick, but they weren't. I had no problem with them staring at me, seeing as how I spent the last ten and a half years in the spotlight. With all kinds of looks; awe, lust, envy, pride. I got used to having eyes on me really young.

"Well, I don't like it." He said, pouting at me.

"Why are you jealous, Finn?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him.

Scoffing at me, I could feel the jealousy practically oozing out of the dirty blonde. He couldn't lie to me. He was terrible at it. Raising my eyebrow, Finnick gave me a blank look as if that were enough to convince me otherwise. Yep, he's totally jealous. But, I only had eyes for him. Peeta was cute, but in a dorky kind of way. I wouldn't never pursue him. He wasn't my type.

"Really? So you don't mind if I go talk to Peeta. He is kinda cute. A fresh face. In need of some older experience." I said, teasing him.

"Nope! Not happening. He has a fiancée, and you have me." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist to stop me from leaving.

"I'm only teasing, Finn." I said, smiling at his protective manner.

"You better be, you're mine." He huffs, glaring over my shoulder.

Turning my head to face him, I crossed my arms and watched him smile at me, a guilty one like the kind a child would do. This was going to be too fun and I would be an idiot, if I didn't take advantage of this opportunity. Smirking as an idea comes to my head, I lean my back against the table, my task of knot tying forgotten.

"I'm yours? So I'm property now, Mr.Odair? I'm not a person? Just your property?" I said, smirking as he fumbled over his words.

"I⎯um, No⎯No, I know what your doing, don't⎯don't do that!" He says, as his face flushes in embarrassment.

Smiling at his flustered face, I almost giggled at the fact that the infamous Finnick Odair; the Capitol's biggest flirt was getting flustered so easily. Oh if the gossip articles heard about this, they would go absolutely crazy. I could see the headline now, 'Capitol Darling, Finnick Odair; Blushing like an idiot!'  A true scandal. The absolute horror!

"Don't do what?" I said, looking at him innocently.

"You know what." He says, looking down at me.

"Nope, no idea. Do tell me Mr.Odair, I would like to know what it is that I did." I say, poking his cheek.

Swatting my hand away from his face, he gives me a lazy grin as I stare at him, a lazy grin on my face. God, I wish that I could freeze this moment. It was just me and him. The Games weren't happening. Snow couldn't reach us. It was just me and him. Taking a closer look at his face, I could see small freckles covering his face, little sunspots as Mags called them. They wouldn't be that noticeable unless you really looked at his face.