1 - They took me from my bed, and now sell me like an animal

Hey guys! Yeah so this is the new story.... Hope yous like it! It's a bit slow at the start but give it a go! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lets start with me saying my life is great. I have a boyfriend that is amazing. He isn't the 'cool' guy, but no one in our group is. We are the people in the middle, we're the fun kind that befriend anyone. I have about 10 close friends, but only one best friend. I have been his best friend since I can remember. So basically I love my life, but it's not perfect.

"Because, the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind. You gave me roses and I left them there to die." Ergh, my alarm. I always had Taylor Swift songs because she's so true with her emotions and it made me happy. As you can tell, I am no morning person.

I slowly got up, school today. I don't mind school, all my friends are there and school work I don't mind doing it. Yes some people call me a nerd, but really why would I care what other people think of me. I am who I am, and no matter how hard you try, no one can change that. I was about thirty minutes in the shower, trying to wake me up. At my school the motto was 'you are who you are' so there was no uniform, we got to wear what we wanted. It was summer, and finally. I wore a summer dress that came to just above my thigh and it had spagetti straps. I never wore anything slutty, just nice things. I was a girly girl. I didn't wear much make up, just for my eyes. I put on a little marscara and a very light eye shadow. Some people might think I am getting dressed up for school, but I enjoy looking nice, not for anyone else but me. I slipped on some thongs grabbed my school bag and raced downstairs. 

"Morning Gabriella." My mother said. We used to be best friends, until she cheated on my dad away, I want to live with him but mum won in the divorice. This is one of the only few things that I would change about my life, but as I said life isn't perfect. Mine is close to it though.

"Morning." I told her. I do try and be nice, after all she is my mother.

"I don't have time for breakfast so I'll see you after school." I waved goodbye and headed out the door. 

I was only 16 and I chose not to drive. The city I lived in was different than the others around us, they let us drive, drink and vote earlier.

I walked to school though, and did I mention my best friend lived next door so I walked with him everyday.

"Gab!" I heard him yell behind me. Everyone called me Gabby because I hate the name Gabriella. Only Evan calls me Gab, he has since forever.

"Evan! Hey." We gave each other a quick hug and headed off to school.

We chatted about everything; family, tv shows and even facebook.

I do love Evan, he is what I would call; almost my brother.

We got to school with 10 minutes to spare, we headed over where the gang hands out. We said our hellos. Some hugged me from behind, and I knew those strong tanned hands anywhere.

"Mitch, hey." I smiled turning around giving him a kiss.

"Morning beautiful." He grinned.

See life was good. Our group consisted of 11 of us. Evan, Mitch, Emily, Jason, Daniel, Elena, Thomas, Rebecca, Casey, Lissa and myself. We were all close and would do anything for eachother. We have other friends of course, but they will never become one of 'us'.

The bell rang and we all headed off to our class. I had Jason and Daniel in my first class. History. I enjoyed it, I loved learning about the things that I never got to see. Jason and Daniel were talking and every now and then I would shush them, they laughed. Class flew by and I went to my next class.