Chapter 29

ayyy thanks for 20k...face reveal coming soon ig? idk

I have so many ideas for so many books but like- ugghhh I might make a short story book.

yeah that's what imma do 

TW: ptsd

Bakugou POV

____________________________

I had another nightmare, but this time it was diffrent.

There was a snake and a bear, and the bear and snake had a fight. so for weeks, the bear would kill any food that got near the snakes burrow. And the snake eventually died of starvation.

I woke in a cold sweat, realization hitting me like a bus as I quickly turned on the bedside table lamp. I looked down at my shaking hands and covered my mouth. 'it's a dream, stupid. chill.'  I couldn't chill.

the flashbacks hit me as hard.

Roaming hands, laughter in the distance, a distorted voice asking if it was good. blood hitting dew covered  grass, shrill, horrible, screaming, that echoed in my head until it was the only thing I could hear, the only thing I could  see was darkness. 

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and for the first time in a long time, the sweat on my palms ignited, I clutched a fist and socked whoever it was as hard as I could, while making an explosion. I hadn't done it in a while, so it was much larger than it should have been.

there was a grunt, and my vision cleared, revealing my mate, with a good sizable burn on his forearm. I stared in shock is he looked at me, irratation and confusion in his eyes.

''Katsuki.'' I flinched and he pasued, took a deep breath and rolled over and hugged my waist, peppering kisses on the neck, trying desperately to calm me.

''I-I'm s-sorry I t-thought y-y-ou-'' he shushed me and took my shaking hand and kissed my knuckles gently. ''Just tell me what happend. I'm here to help you.''

I took a deep breath and explained the dream, and the flashbacks. His eyes were glowing by the time I finished, and his quirk, which he ususally has perfect control over, started to acting up, making the room an uncomfortable mix of hot and cold.

I noticed the burn on his arm as he got up, slipped on a robe and walked down the hallway, probably to his study. I looked at the clock and took note of the time. 

2:36 am

I grumbled half-heartedly and pulled on an oversized shirt and some shorts before walking down the hallway oposite of Shoto's office. I walked down the hallway, and into the kitchen. I decided to whip something up to take my mind off of the dream and triggers. I made spicy noodles and got two bowls, filling them with broth and noodles.

I walked back upstairs and past a guest room, picking up on moanng and a faint 'hush'

I knocked on the door and, unsurprisingly, an Alpha opened the door. ''H-hey.'' he said, out of breath. his shirt buttons were off by one, and he reeked of sex. 

I wrinkled my nose and glared at him. ''I get that your sex drive is inhuman, trust me I do, but seriously, theres a beta and her pup across the hall. can you don't get it on at-'' I checked my watch ''-3 in the fucking morning? damn'' I walked past the door and continued up the stairs, satisfied with the 'yes luna' I got. 

I walked into Icy-hots study, placing the bowls infront of him before sitting in his lap, observing the papers infront of him. there were files of the last behavior and hunt logs since Min- since the woods. 

they were all low, so low it made me feel awful about the beef broth and noodles sitting in my lap. Todoroki placed his nose over my scent gland, breathing deeply. I shuddered and flicked his nose.

''Is my dream connected to the 'happenings?'' I questioned. ''I believe so, I'm gonna have to talk to my father about this, and the council. we'll hold a meeting tommorrow''

I munched on the noodles and turned, giving him a peck on the lips. ''I',m sorry for burning your arm. it's been like- 10 years since I've used my quirk.'' I stated glumly.

his eyes widened and he started ranting about how he's gonna get me a mentor or something.

that's when I tuned out.

_______________________________________________________