Chapter 17

(Smut warning, like usual)
Todoroki POV
———————————

It's been 3 days since Bakugous started his heat and he can barely form sentences.

I mean- yeah it's hot and gorgeous and all but..I don't know I have to keep my distance. I don't wanna make him do something he doesn't wanna do because he's in the wrong mindset. I should talk to Momo..

The closest I've got to pounding him till he screams my name, is fingering him to an orgasm, which all ways leaves him even more needy.

I feel really bad.

I got out of the guest bedroom bed and threw on some clothes, walking down the hallway and stopping in front of our bedroom door. I could hear small grunts and moans and I peeked open the door to see my omega with 2 fingers in his ass.
I instantly felt hard as I watched him slide his fingers and and out, moaning at the feeling. He arched his back in a desperate attempt to reach deeper and he yelled out in pure bliss when his fingers hit his prostate.

I couldn't take it. If I was in rut, Baku would help me. I should help him I-

I need to help him.

"A-alpha" I heard him moan and that was the last straw.

I bursted through the door and he just looked at me. Eyes half lidded with drool running down his lips, skin flushed as he continued to pleasure himself for me.

I sat on the bed and he adjusted himself so his face was my lap, and I rubbed his head as he bucked his hips onto his hands.

"A-alpha...mate- p-please" he breathed out and I felt my member twitch under my slacks. I shuffled up and stripped, watching as his eyes lingered on my member

"B-big" he gasped and I chuckled. I rolled him over onto his back and removed his fingers. Slick poured heavily out of his ass and I smirked. "So good for me..nice and wet for me huh baby boy?" He moaned at the praise and I slowly entered him.

I was at the hilt and he was just so hot, it's like his insides her made of  warm coals. It was so soft too..meanwhile Bakugou was a mess underneath me

"M-move a-alpha" he grunted and I started slow shallow thrust, leaving him writhing and hiccuping underneath me.

"God Suki your so good- soo good for me" I said, speeding up. I pounded into him, showing him no mercy. He screamed and cried, moaning my name and babbling.

"Gonna- mm fuck- mate you, fill you with my pups, knot you- fuck Katsuki your so good" I said, growling into his skin
He just moaned in response. I flipped us over and he was my lap. Thrusted up into him and we clawed at my back- mouth open and drool running down his face.
I licked over his scent gland and his body shook, he unraveled in my hands and came with a shout. I thrusted a couple more times before I came in him, not knotting because I didn't know if he was on birth control and I sure as hell didn't wear a condom.

He panted a couple times before turning his glassy was on me and I understood what he was trying to imply.

"Round 2?"

————————
I'm not sure I mentioned this but YES THIS IS MPREG
So yeah ✌🏽