Chapter 16

(⚠️HEAVY SMUT⚠️)

Bakugou
——————————-

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was Todo was gone, and as I realized that a searing heat made its self known in the pit of my stomach

I screamed and doubled over in a fetal position and I realized what this was.
My heat.

I whimpered harder as slick poured out of my ass, covering the sheets in a sticky sweet aroma. I murmured to my self as desire rolled over my body, making my hips buck into the sheets.

I opened the mind link and barely said anything before the door burst open and my mate stood in the threshold, staring at me in awe

"H-help m-me Todo it h-hurts make it s-stop" I whimpered and his eyes blazed.

Todoroki POV
——————————
I stared at my writhing mate and breathed in the smell of the room, overflowing with the stench of cinnamon and wet earth, making it all the more arousing. I took a tentative step forward and he scrambled up onto his knees mouth open, panting in anticipation.

I sauntered over to the bed and took his face. I looked him in the eye and smirked "do you want this?" He nodded frantically and I chuckled "are you sure?" He whimpered and I softly placed my lips on his, and I could feel a shudder run threw him.

I stripped him of his shirt and tugged off his leggings, staring at his hole, that was flooding slick.

"Have you prepped yourself for me?" I questioned. He shook his head and I sighed. I rubbed my finger across his hole and roughly shoved my first finger in.

Bakugou POV
——————————-
I moaned around his finger as the thrusted in an out as he prepped my ass to fit himself. God I love him. I love being used by him. I want him. I-I want him in me.
"P-please Todo I want you..p-please!" I whimpered after the second finger. He chuckled and I heard his closet door opening. I looked back and he was carrying a box labeled 'toys' and I looked at him in confusion.

"Look kitten. I know you want this but I don't want to hurt you. It's only been a week since you got back and i don't wanna trigger you. Take this-" he placed the box on the bed and shuffled backward, a blush on his face "- and pleasure yourself as much as you need. If I gets to unbearable I'll come cuddle with you..ok..?" He said, looking at me.

This dickhead.

He prepped me, made me think he was finally gonna dick me down, and he gives a plastic stick? Oh fuck that. I grumbled and sat up, reaching in the box and Todoroki turned to walk out and I grabbed his wrist, and he stopped and looked at me

I took the large dildo out of the box and placed it on the bed. I yanked Todo and he sat and watched as I slid onto the rubber stick and I could have passed out.

I arched my back and moaned, this wasn't anything compared to what- 𝒉𝒆 gave me. I laid down, still fucking my self onto the stick as Todo stared at me, awestruck. A problem clearly reaching for the sky in his jeans.

I switched so I was riding it and I went to work, the new position causing it to shove right against my prostate and I screamed, thighs wobbling and I could barely keep myself together. The heat in my abdomen only increased as I got closer to release. I fucked myself faster and I came with a scream, my vision turning white.

I'm pretty sure I passed out for a second, because when I opened my eyes, Todoroki was staring at me, lust clouding his face as he stared at me. "God Suki that was so hot" my face warmed at the praise and he lifted me up and carried me to the bath. He sat me on the counter and ran the bath water. I glanced over at him and he was staring right at me, blush still evident on his face.

"You looked so good for me angel.." he groaned and I smirked. "I-it could've be-been you but your an a-asshole." I grunted, voice hoarse from screaming.  He picked me up and placed me in the bath.

15 minutes later I was clean and the sheets were discarded and replaced, and cuddled with Todo, his scent making the heat lay low a bit.

I slowly fell asleep and Todoroki whispered right before sleep took me-"- your perfect, angel."