Chapter 28 (18+)

lets get this over with, fuckers.

also i like to entertain the fact that alphas go in rut, just like omegas go into heat, ya dig?

aight? 

aight.

(slight rape warning, angst, and smut (obviously the fuck))

__________________________________________________________________

Todoroki POV 

I woke up with a nasty morning wood, go figure, but I knew it was rut because of 2 things.

1). I don't usually get morning wood, in fact, it's quite rare.

2). I was aware of Bakugous presence before I was aware of the birds chirping, or the fact that my eyes were still closed.

I opened my eyes and Bakugou was looking at me, pupils blown wide. He looked so fucking good. I growled and grabbed his wasit, pulling him towards me and grinding against him. ''H-HEY-'' he tried to talk and I slammed my lips onto his, silencing him.

I continued grinding against him, satisfied with the noises he made as I pleasured him. He was mine, mine, Mine. 

fuck.

I pulled away and looked at him. his eyes were watery, and his skin was flushed. ''h-hey dipshit. ya good?'' he questioned. I grunted in repsonse. my head was swimming with thoughts of him, bent over backwards on my cock. fuck- I wanted him so bad. He stayed quiet for a couple moments. before looking up at me. ''Rut?'' I nodded, eyes still trained on his figure.

that gorgeous, supple, sexy figure..

3rd person POV

______________________________

Todoroki went to grab his mate, desperate for any type of friction. Bakugou backed up, falling off the bed with a grunt. ''ow- fuck!'' he yelled as the alpha launched over the side of the bed on top of him.

''H-HEY! ICY-HOT! h-hold on- HEY- w-wait a sec i n-need-'' the boy panicked. Todoroki was having none of it. all the times he had to 'hold on'. and 'wait'. He didn't have to. they weren't virgins. h-he could take Him dry. it would be ok. Todoroki quickly ripped of the sweatpans of the struggling boy underneath him. ''no- no no no! hey! HEY!'' bakugou squealed, kicking and trying to get out of the alphas iron tight grip. The alpha didn't say anything as the prodded the entrance of the omega, causing him to tense up, and whimper small warnings. Todoroki tried to be resonable, and stop himeself. he was scaring katsuki, he was scaring his mate.

but he just couldn't.

He quickly shoved into Bakugou, eliciting a scream from the boy beneath him. he grunted out. ''..tight..'' he grunted. he looked down and stopped dead.

Bakugou had big fat tears rolling down his face. he opened his mouth, sore an swollen from the relentless kissing of his mate. ''..Shoto..pull out..please.'' He whimpered. Todoroki quickly pulled out, head clearing long enough to pull up his pants and dash to the bathroom, locking himself inside.

Bakugou sat on the floor. shivering. what the actual fuck..just happend..?

Todoroki, on the other hand, was sitting on the edge of the tub, crying into the palms of his hands. 'why did I do that..I did the one thing I told him I wouldn't. I could've hurt him...I probably did. fuck I-'

his thoughts were interrupted byt a soft knock on the door. ''hey..Todorki? are you ok..?'' bakugous voice was muffled from the pheromon blocking door, the only thing keeping him from trying to- hurt Him again. it was terrifying.

''I-I'm so sorry kat. I shouldn't have done  that. you shouldn't have had to go through that. especially with me. I'm supposed to protect you and I failed at that. you thought you were coming back to somewhere safe and I ended up being your worst threat...'' he trailed off as he heard a soft snort from outside of the bathroom door.

''seriously? you prick? you couldn't fucking help it. it's not your fault, dickwad. lets get one thing straight. Your in rut, you can't control your actions as well as you can when your, well, you. second thing, as long as I know you wouldn't do that when your out of rut, I'm not fine, but I'm relieved. third, if you fucking EVER, pull some bullshit like that, ever-a-fucking again, I'm going to rip off your balls and hang them in the rear view of our car.

Todoroki winced at the threat. he shuffled over to the door and unlocked it. Bakugou slammed it open and hugged his mate, placing his nose right over his scent gland. ''fuck..you smell so good kat..'' Todoroki whispered. ''Of course I do, now, do you wanna do this properly?'' The blonde questioned. 

Todoroki picked up the giggling boy, walking over to they're bed and tugging off his shirt. he pulled it over his head and whispered to the blonde, grinding slowly. ''fuck- make me a pretty nest kat. make me nest I can breed you in..'' the duel colored boy trailed off as he placed a small kiss on the blondes neck, trailing up to his scent gland. his canines ached to sink into the flesh but he was able to control at least that part of himself.

the omega gave a low whine and took the clothes and sheets and started his nest. ''k-keep talking like that and imma go into heat, bastard..'' Bakugou murmered. He heard the pop of a plastic bottle and knew what was coming. he turned and looked at the other, who gave him a nod. 

he got on all fours, back arched toward his mate, waiting in anticipation for what was to come. one of his fingers slowly traced the outside of his entrance, making him take in a sharp breath. ''fuck..stop teasing you damn flirt.'' he excalimed irritatingly. the other boy chuckled, slowly inserting a finger, causing the blonde to moan slowly. ''fuck..god fuck, another?'' he pleaded. another one of Todorokis slender fingers were added, and bakugou was moaning like no tomorrow. ''mfm, ngh~ fuck!'' he choked. the fingers were removed, but he didn't waste his breath whining, he would appreciate what was next to come. 

Todoroki slowly prodded at his lovers entrance, before slowly sinking in. it wasn't as tight as before, but still drove a pleasured moan out of him. and Bakugou was shaking with pleasure as Todoroki started a fast pace, knowing that, Bakugou loved  It rough. but even that had limits.

''ngh~ ugh~ fuck shoto-'' his constant moaning had him on edge the entire time. but he couldn't help it. when your getting slammed from behind you can't really control your voice. a yank at his hair forced him into reality, and straight into his orgasm.

Bakugou came with a shout, body locking up with the intensity of it. Todoroki followed closely behind, in about 3 or 4 thrust, he pulled out and emptied onto Bakugous back (A/N like a true gentlemen uwu).

Bakugou collapsed, breathing heavily as Todoroki pulled him up, whispering into his ear seductively. 

''Round 2 in the shower?'' he said, nipping at his ear. 

he didn't even have to answer.

______________________________________________

PHEW

FIRST TIME WRITING THAT DETAILED SMUT.

and first time writing in 3rd person lolololol

I really hope it wasn't bad lol :/ 

also, thanks for 16k?!? like how tf- where did you even come from.

and i mean hey- maybe face reveal and q and a at 20k? shit maybe..

anyways- peace!