Chapter 8

That night, Chanyeol wasn't the only one to miss his beauty sleep. A little far away, his ' girl BFF' was having the same issue as she recalled the incidents happened.

    It was when she came from the washroom that she spotted Chanyeol with another girl. Probably the same age as them. There was definitely more to it than just ' a little talk with a random girl.' Eunha could say that much.

"Wait, does he like this...no way! He likes Harim after all. But then...urgh!!"

  Good thing he still didn't see her. That made her wait a little longer in the same place, trying to comprehend what was happening there.

  Oh, seemed she wasn't alone. There was a guy beside her with a sarcastic smirk. This was no good. The girl's voice was first heard.

"Never thought I'll see you in a place like this-again"

  The voice was cynical or maybe it's just her imagination. But one thing for sure is that, it wasn't her normal voice. The guy's smirk widened with her words. But it was Chanyeol who spoke.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

" You see...I know you're a little too sensitive over things like this after all this time, I mean, watching movies, restaurants and all..."

"What exactly you're trying to say?" There was no anger or whatsoever. It was confusion mingled with little bit of an irritation.

"Just you know...after everything we've done, no wander you took this long to get over me.."

  She didn't stop with those harsh comments. And all that time the guy was staring at Chanyeol with a condescending attitude.

" I feel sorry for you buddy.. not everyone can be lucky you know.." he finally spoke.

  From a far, Eunha could see Chanyeol hardly controlling his anger. But the girl seemingly didn't have the word 'enough' in her vocabulary. She still continued.

"You don't even like watching movies alone. Yet,here you are-alone! I was telling him how odd to see you like this..."

  And for some reason, Eunha felt like this was her cue to come forward. Maybe the cue to do more than that. She moved from where she was and grabbed Chanyeol's hand with her both hands.

"Hey honey, I'm done let's go..."

  She said looking at him, a wide smile plastered on her face. Astonishment flashed through his face for a moment. But that vanished in a batter of eye and was replaced by a knowing smile. That's when Eunha noticed the couple standing in front of them. At least that's how she's suppose to act in this mini drama.

"Who..."

  She turned to Chanyeol with a questioning look. And that's exactly the same question those two had in their faces.

"Seems he didn't tell you huh? I'm his..."

" Eune, that's Nari. Yoo Nari." Chanyeol said interrupting the girl.

"Ahh..." Eunha said in acknowledgement as if she already knew everything and anything about this person. After all, she knew something about her. It's a pity if she can't put two and two together after all she heard in the conversation.

"She knows?"

   It was now the guy that curious. Well it's not like he said everything about his exes to this current girlfriend. Chanyeol smirked before answering to his question.

"Why not? I'm not cheap enough to hide anything from my girl. Well, we better go.... Both our parents will freak out if Eunha's gonna be late." Chanyeol said holding Eunha's hand.