It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - ELEVEN

Louis's p.o.v

10.52 am

You had seen when Zayn and Perrie parked outside Leah's house. El was at Leah's place and you guessed it was your turn to go a help with the tree now.

You walked along the small lines that was between the back doors of everyones houses and through their backyards. The small pathways that wasn't covered by 60 centimeters of snow. You couldn't even see the old stone bench or where the pool was in your own backyard anymore and the snow just kept falling.

As you walked through Liam's Sophia's backward you heard a "watch out!" and you felt the cold snow hit your cheek.

You looked to see Liam and Anna on their porch, having a snowball fight and one of Liam's snowballs had hit you.

"Aren't you supposed to help with a Christmas tree?" You asked him and wiped the melting snow off your cheek. He really hit bullseye...

"Aren't you also supposed too?" He questioned.

"In matter of fact I was on my way to help!" You said and you felt how you begun to freeze. It is -7 degrees outside and you're in a thin sweater and jeans only.

"We are almost done, I was just going to get the fairy lights from my house and then we have the top of the tree left." He said and then said something to Anna witch made her giggle and run inside his house.

"Let's go!" He said and grabbed the fairy lights that was just inside the door. You walked to Niall's and went inside. The whole living room smelled of the tree. Smelled like pure Christmas.

"Ey Zayn! Merry Christmas!" You walked up to Zayn and hugged him friendly, so did Liam.

"Merry Christmas lads!" He smiled. He looked very tired. he usually woke up around this time.

"Sorry, we already begun to decorate a bit!" Niall said and you sighed loudly so he would hear.

"Louis, Jesus Christ help me here..." Niall stood on the tip of his toes on a chair to reach the top of the Christmas tree, but he still wasn't even near the top. You came up to him and pinched his thigh and he lost his balance for a second.

"Who the hell decorates the Christmas tree, on Christmas?" You teased and he motioned as he would have smacked you on the cheek and you just laughed.

"We are because I wanted us to do it all together!" He snapped at you.

"We need a ladder to reach the top of it, seriously this tree is like three meters tall! You get it? The tree is three meters tall?" Harry made a joke but Niall seemed to be the only one to laugh.

"I have one at my house, I'll be right back." Liam left the house again. The Christmas tree was almost majestic, and it wasn't even fully decorated jet. It is certainly taller than any you've had before.

-

"And I know in my heart..." You hummed quietly as you carried silvery and platters to the dining room.

"And yeah I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done jet..." Liam sang out as he passed you and heard your singing. Fool's Gold was your favorite song of FOUR. It's brilliant.

"Falling for ya... Fooool's go-o-o-old" Harry sang and you could hear Niall laughing in the kitchen. The whole house smelled of the Christmas tree and gingerbread scented candles.

"Stop singing, keep working!" Niall joked as you went back to the kitchen to get the glasses.

"Shut up Niall..." You laughed.

"And I knew that you turned it on for everyone you met, but I don't regret, falling for ya... Foool's go-o-o-old." Niall sang the next part of the song and you rolled your eyes and walked out with a pair of glasses to the dining room.