Amaniall

Your p.o.v

26th of October 2018

Niall closed the door and attacked your neck again, sucking and kissing your skin in a delicious pattern. Your nails raked up and down his back and he moaned loudly.

"Amalia, I swear I'm gonna cum by your hands on my back only..." He breathed against your ear and his dark voice sent strong shivers down your spine.

He lifted you up and carried you to the bed before laying you down slowly. You looked at him as he ripped his shirt off and pulled off his pants, soon his lips find their way to yours.

His lips were soft and his breath hot as he kissed you passionately, occasionally sloping his tongue between your lips.

"I can't... I need to." He looked up in your eyes and he didn't need to say anything else for you understood perfectly clear. You took your t-shirt off and your jeans shorts. He helped you with your bra and panties.

Your hands roamed down his toned stomach and gripped his boxers, pulling them off, showing his erection.
You both moaned loudly as you took in each other's bodies. He leaned down and you separated your legs, his lips brushing yours as he spoke.

"You're so fucking beautiful..." He murmured before entering you in a powerful thrust. You moaned loudly and gripped his back, barely being able to control your body.

(My parents think I'm so innocent :)

((So does my friends))

(((And sometimes even I do)))

((((lol))))

You spread your legs extra wide and pressed against him as good as you could so he would go as deep as possible and you moaned so loud entire Boston could possible hear. Niall kept cursing and panting as he thruster quicker and quicker.

-

Fifth time you have cum tonight. You both can't get enough off each other.
A loud knock on the door makes you both jump and Niall immediately pull out and steals one of the blankets and wrap it around his sexy body. He walked to the door and opens it so he covers the entire entrance.

"Yeah?" He asked whoever stood out there.

"Do you have any idea, of what we have been forced to go trough the past hour?" Michael's voice was heard. Niall stood quiet, not knowing what was going on.

"Your loud fucking moans and pleas of going harder and faster!!!!" He yelled and Niall's eyes widened as he wrapped the blanket around him harder.

"I, ehm... I'm..." He stuttered, clearly at a loss of words.

"Stop having sex or be quiet!" Michael slammed the door in Niall's face. Niall turned around and went back to bed.

"Have we been that loud?" You asked him as he dropped the blanket on the floor and climbed back to you, a huge smirk growing in his face.

"I don't know, but I'm not gonna keep it down..." he said and thruster inside you again, making your body go weak.

-

Niall's p.o.v

You were outside the hotel where there was about 50 fans. You had talked to them for a about 10 minutes, waiting for Amalia to get down so you could go to the arena and meet the lads.

"Niall please say Amalia is coming down soon?" A fan plead and you chuckled, happy that they are supporting your relationship.

"Yeah she's coming down in a minute actually, we're going to the arena so I would appreciate if you take it calm when we are leaving here okay?" You begged them and they all nodded or replied "yes". Soon enough, Amalia came trough the lobby and outside the hotel, wearing a Coca Cola tank top, blue jeans and white shoes, looking amazing.

"Oh my god Amalia!" "I love the both of you!" "I love you Amalia!" Was just some of all compliments that washed over her as she walked outside. She thanked them all, but sadly, you had to leave very soon, so you said goodbye to them all and got in the car.

"I love you..." You decided on reminding her, you leaned in and kissed her lips as you sat in the back of the car, forgetting the fans outside the car that could see in and you realized they had taken pictures of your kiss, which made you blush incredibly.