T W I T T E R

Your p.o.v

5th of Febuary 2016

You're at the venue the boys are playing at today. They have a show at 1pm for once who could win tickets and also some radio questions with some channels. Not Leah's.

The tonight at 8pm they have a show as well for people who has bought tickets.

The venue can have 2 000 people which you think is a lot.

Nothing if you compare to big arenas or stadiums.

But for now you're in the venues dressing room/launch.

Leah is on Netflix and has her beats on.

Zayn is sleeping. Harry is eating some salad he ordered, Liam is outside playing basketball with Niall and Louis is taking a shower. That leaves you left on your phone. It's 10 am. You had to leave early since fans outside the hotel was getting crazy so you had to leave early and come here early which meant you have to wait here for long as hell.

You're in Brazil and you're not allowed to go out. Not even you and Amalia.

Leonard has told Leah that if she breaks his rules this time he would quit his job. Leah was crying for 10 minutes until she agreed on listening to him.

Alex also was very strict with the rules today. No going out, not even later tonight. From the venue you're passing for a maximum 10 break at a grocery store and then back to the hotel.

Tomorrow morning you're flying to MEXICO!! You're so exited cuz you're the only one who hasn't been there!

Last year when the guys and Leah was there you had to go home since it was your mothers birthday. You just couldn't miss it since you missed it the last time.

Leah at least told you it was amazing!

You're on twitter. Just tweeting random things and taking pictures.

You snap a pic of Leah and Zayn who are in one sofa by them self. Zayn's head is resting in Leah's lap and Leah is watching Netflix.

You post it on twitter.

@amalia_original

Leah's on Netflix and I'm all alone :(

pic.twitter/adGj56TYp

You take a selfie of when you are sad and post that one too.

@amalia_original

I'm forever alone! :( follow spree?

As soon as the tweet is sent you get SOOOOOO many notifications!!!

@ziam_life: PLEASE ME

@OTP_daily: Amaniall 4 life! Plz follow us Amalia!

@1dUupdates: I'm begging you on my bare knees PLEASE follow Amalia!

@happily_1D: "who's that?"

"the next person Amalia

should follow!!!"

@leah_tomas: ERHMAGERD PLZ FULLOW ME AMALLLLIA IM UR

NO. 1 FAN!!!

WTF? you look up and see Leah grinning as she is looking at you.

You laugh, not too loud cuz of Zayn, and return to your phone.

@MorningAmerica: Can't wait for Sunday when YouTube phenomenon @amalia_original will be on the show!

You see the tweet in your news feed.

That's right! You're going to Morning America for an interview! You can't believe you're gonna be on TV!

@Amalia_orginal: Guys! I'm gonna be on @MorningAmerica this Sunday at 10am (LA time) hope you tune in! <3

You tweet to let your fans know.

It would be nice to have them watching your first TV appearance!

@story_of_my_1D: WHAT?! it's like watching my child grow up :')

(Idk but for now your fan base is called Amaliatoes like... potatoes or somethin' idek)

@Amaliatoes: so happy to see you moving up in the world!

@SophiaSmith: EVERYONE go check out my best friend @amalia_original on @MorningAmerica THIS SUNDAY! <3 love u girl

@JoshDevine: Good job there @amalia_original ! Give me a shoutout when you're live yeah?

@amalia_horan_plz: This is it! Amalia's fan base will double after sunday! prepare for new cunts!

You can't help but laugh at that last one! Also you're so happy to see your friends supporting you so much!

@jccaylen: wanna see my gurl on TV this Sunday? tune in on Morning America to see @amalia_original !!

@Leah_Tomas: TURN UP! My bae @amalia_original is on da screen dis sunday yao! Check the sh*t out!

@tyleroakley: gurl you getting famous as f*ck! You go babe! @amalia_original

PS. make Niall follow me ;)

You can't stop reading all the positive feedback you're getting. This is your dream. To be famous and be on TV.

@troyesivan: Wanna grab some coffee when you get to LA @amalia_original ? You me and @Leah_Tomas ?

@amalia_original: sure thing, I'll call you up when we get there! <3 @troyesivan