It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - ONE

(Remember how I imagined us living in four brick houses in London? You, Niall and your daughter Anna (was that her name?), Louis and Eleanor, Liam and Sophia and then me, Michael (not Zayn anymore) and our older son Hayden? GOD I LOVED THAT FANFIC!!! But yeah that's how I imagine it now! Harry live somewhere else and so does Zayn and Perrie :) enjoy!!)

Listen to Amazing Grace by Sufjan Stevens! It's a bit different but I love it!

Michael's p.o.v

December 25th

10.41 am

Shit. Shit balls. Fucking shit balls. Hairy fucking shit fuck shit balls.

There must be millions of people on this damn street. All I was gonna do was go Christmas shopping.... at Christmas.

Shit.

Okay, do a little check Michael...
Niall is gonna get a....
For Ashton you will buy a...
No but Leah will get...

SHIT!

You have no damn idea what to buy for anyone! You're supposed to meet Calum in ten minutes and you're freaking out. What the fuck are you supposed to buy? Chocolate? Clothes? Vanilla scented candles? Toothpaste?! WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BUY?!

You entered the closest mall which seemed to be pretty expensive. It must at least have 5 floors above and 3 bellow.

Holy shit.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket and you took it up to see Calum calling.

"Yeah?" You answered, hearing a lot of buzz and noise through the speaker of the phone.

"Where are you?" He asked and you laughed as you saw a co fused Calum enter the doors to the mall you were inside of. You hung up and walked to him.

"God why are you Christmas shopping now?! ON CHRISTMAS?!?!" Calum yelled and brushed off the few snowflakes that had landed on his jacket.

"Don't ask, let's just help me okay?" You begged him and he rolled his eyes. You went further inside the mall and watched all the expensive stuff that was lined up in glass displays.

"What are you gonna buy?" Calum asked and you stayed silent. Fuck Calum don't ask!

"Michael??" He looked at you.

"I don't know..." You mumbled quietly.

"What?" He leaned in closer.

"I said, I don't know!" You shouted in his ear and a few people looked at you.

"Oy shit mate, but why haven't you thought of something?" Calum said as they walked by a small shop inside the mall that made handmade jewelry. You stopped, an idea had popped in to your head. A very good one as well!

"Hey Calum go buy a coffee or something, I'll meet you in 5 minutes..." You said and pushed Calum away. He stood still for a while before he groaned and stomped away to a small barista inside the mall.

You went to then small jewelry shop and began to look at all bracelets they had in display.

"Can I help you?" A young girl came up to you with a smile, a girl that worked here.

"Yeah actually you can..." You said and pointe at a bracelet.

"I'd like 16 of those engraved..." You smiled widely at her.