It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - TEN

Zayn's p.o.v

9.56 am

"Perrie be careful..." You giggled and let her go from her almost fall on the slippery pavement outside your house.

"God Zayn we have to hurry! We said we would be there at 10 and it is 10 now! We are leaving when we should arrive!" She said and hurried inside again to get the last things and you followed. God there was a lot of packages.

After five minutes you pulled out of the driveway and began to drive to the others. You were buzzing, ready for the best Christmas ever.

"Wait, God did we get Hayden and Anna gifts?" Perrie panicked as she sat in the passenger seat and you drove.

"Yes babe calm down... Anna will get the pencils and the coloring book and Hayden will get the Beats headphones!" You smiled at her and she sighed in relief. Christmas was big for you, but even bigger for her. She wanted every gift to be perfect and she wanted to be dressed nicely and have everything as it should be.

"We still should have bought Anna something more..." She said and stared out the frosty window beside her.

"Would you stop already? All the gifts are perfect! Stop worrying babe..." You said and put one hand on her knee and rubbed small circles with your thumb.

-

"Fuck..." You cussed and the car begun to slow down. There was a line of cars that you didn't see the end off on the middle of the highway, not moving forward even the slightest.

"We will be so late... What if we ruin Christmas?" Perrie said and tried to lean so she could see further up the line.

"No we won't, we just have to call and tell them we are late..." You took up your phone and called Niall.

"Zayn!" He answered happily.

"Hey mate, look; we are on the highway and there is something up cause we are completely still in the thick of it." You said and saw that Perrie had taken up her phone and was texting someone.

"I know!" He said and you pulled on a confused look.

"They said it on the news this morning. A truck had lost grip of the road and flipped a few times before covering up two out of the three lanes." He explained and you sighed and sunk down in your chair, Perrie taking notice.

"Just get out of that mess and you'll come here when you do, I will tell Leah and El to wait for Perrie to go with them..." Niall said and you heard Anna run and yell "Santa's coming!" in the background.

"Okay thanks Niall, see ha later!" You said and hung up.

"There's a truck covering up two lanes ahead, it was on the news this morning apparently." You said to Perrie and she sighed and closed her eyes before covering her face in her hands.

"It's okay babe, Niall say it was no problem and Leah and El will wait for you!" You said but she didn't seam to relax. You reached for the stereo and turned the radio on, and of course, Do They Know It's Christmas with you singing in it was on. You heard Perrie giggle behind her hands and smiled.

"I like this song..." She grinned and looked up at you.