First house together

Listen to Sunday Morning by Maroon 5

Amalia's p.o.v

16th of August 2018

"I can't believe this is happening!"

Leah say and jumps up and down in her seat. Zayn is driving the car with Niall beside him. You and Leah in the back.

"This is so cool!"

Niall say and laugh. God his laugh is adorable.

"We will be neighbors and...

Ugh this is perfect guys! I love you!"

Leah say but suddenly her face goes from happy to sick.

"Are you okay?"

You ask her and she nods.

"Yeah I... I just think it's the nerves..."

She say and cover her mouth with her hand like she will throw up.

"We're here!"

Niall say and stop the car. You all rush out the car. The houses are the typical British houses. Red brick houses all in a row.

"This is perfect!"

You squeal and a sudden pair of lips crash on to yours. Niall pull away and you smile at him.

You live at the left house and and Zayn and Leah at the one to the right.

"I WANNA GO INSIDE!"

Leah shouts and run toward hers and Zayn's house. She unlock the house and run inside. You and Niall stand outside as Zayn runs after her.

"THIS IS AMAZING!"

You hear her yell from inside and you and Niall begin to run towards your house. Niall opens up.

It is amazing. It came furnished. It's so modern on the inside but it looks old on the outside. The whole place is white and black with spots of a baby blue.

"It's perfect..."

Niall say in a dreamy voice as he spins around.

"And it's all ours..."

He say and close the space between you. He leans closer slowly.

"WE HAVE A POOL?!"

You hear Leah scream from outside.

You and Niall walk towards the door leading to the backyard.

You open up and the hot air swirls against you.

You can't see over the brick wall that separates you from Leah and Zayn's house.

Niall begins to jog towards a wooden bench that stands in the garden. He drags it to the brick wall so you can stand on it. You both stand on it and rest your arms on the wall.

"Well we gotta do something about this..." Zayn say. Both his. And Leah's arms are resting on their hips.

They're standing just down on the other side of the brick wall.

"Like what? Tear it down?"

You ask and Leah shakes her head.

"More like... Put a gate trough it."

She say and suddenly she covers her mouth with her hand again.

"Leah you okay?"

Niall say and Zayn turns towards his girlfriend.

"Leah?"

Zayn say but Leah just rushes inside. Zayn runs after her.

Suddenly Niall jump up on the brick wall. He sits down on it before jumping down on Leah and Zayn's side of it.

He jumps down and as he land he groan.

"Shit my knee..."

He laughs and you laugh with him.

You jump over the wall and begin to walk towards Zayn and Leah's house.

You walk inside and see their furnishing is different. It's mostly beige but also white and brown.

"Zayn?"

Niall calls on him.

"In here..."

You hear his voice from an open door just down a hall. You walk there to see Leah hovering over the toilet, Zayn holding away her hair.

"Are you alright?"

You ask and Leah answers by throwing up. Poor her.

"I must have gotten something in me..."

She say and laughs but not for long since she throws up again.

"We'll leave you two alone and bring our stuff in the house..."

You say and grab Niall's hand.

-

Leah and Zayn had a really nice launch at their backyard on a wooden deck.

That's where you are now.

Zayn and Niall barbecued and you're now eating ribs with French fries you made with the fryer you got from Niall's mom as a Christmas gift.

"You're better?"

You ask Leah. She is eating like a damn bear or something. No sign of her previous throw up attack.

"Yeah I'm fine!"

She say with her mouth full of fries.

"Maybe it was just nerves or something?" Zahn say and takes more barbecue sauce.

"Yeah..."

She say and shove more food in her mouth.

"Harry and Liam are coming over tomorrow to check the place out!"

Zayn say.

"I promise you they wanna move here when they see the place!"

Niall laughs and you all join a little.

It would be so nice if all the others wanted to live here too.

"Oh god..."

Leah suddenly say and cover her mouth.

"You're sick again?"

Zayn asks. She shakes her head no but she clearly is.

"I will be back in a while... I'm going to the grocery store." She say and stands up from the table. She looks kind off panicked.

"What? Baby you can't go all alone? I'm coming with you..." Zayn say and say stands up. Leah shakes her head even more.

"No I'm fine just... Just, stay here okay?" She say and walk inside the house. A minute later you could hear the car pull out the driveway.

"I hope she is okay..."

You say and you all sit down in silence.

-

Leah walks out the door after about 20 minutes. You're still eating slightly.

"I'm coming down... in a bit."

She pauses and walks inside again.

Zayn opens his mouth as to say something but quickly shuts it.

And as she said, she comes down in just a minute or so. She stops by the back door. You're all looking at her.

She lifts up her hand and she is holding something. What is that?

"Baby... Is that?"

Zayn stutters. Leah looks down at the thing in her hands before speaking.

"I'm pregnant..."