CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO

Start from the beginning

"Ain't that ole girl?" Brandon referred to Liyah  and Benji nodded.

"Don't do it." Brandon said before walking away but Benji waved him off, ignoring everything he had told him. Benji waited patiently for Liyah and when she came up, she carried two drinks in her hand.

She smiled as she sat beside Benji and handed him his drink.

"What's this?" Benji asked as he looked at the clear liquid.

"Just drink Benji." She smirked and Benji stared at her before doing as told. He sipped from the drink not even knowing Liyah roofied him. Benji looked at her with a interested look.

After a while of talking to Liyah, Benji started to get touchy and Liyah sucked her teeth as she straddled his lap. Benji rested his hand on her ass as she grinded on his man hood the was rising under his pants.

"We can't do this here ma." Benji said and she smirked before getting up and grabbing his hand. Brandon stared at him with disbelief before letting him walk away.

"He'll learn." Brandon said lowly. Brandon watched as Benji walked out with Liyah but then Tessa caught up. Brandon saw Benji put his arm around Tessa's waist and he instantly knew something was up.

Brandon knew Benji wouldn't go back to her ass. The whole time they partied, Brandon's mind went to Benji but Benji wasn't thinking about anything because he was in bed making love to Tessa and Liyah.

-AMIKO'S POV-

I woke up to a nauseous feeling

I woke up to a nauseous feeling. Running to the bathroom, I lifted the toilet top before throwing up all the food I ate at Tae's last night. I groaned in annoyance before flushing the toilet and washing my hands.

I walked to the side of the bed grabbing my phone reading over the time. 11:34 am. I looked at the bed to see no Benji. I brushed it off before walking in the bathroom and starting my day.

I threw on some black jeans with a white and black stripped shirt.

I walked out the room with my phone in my hand

I walked out the room with my phone in my hand. Walking downstairs, the house was empty. Dialing Benji's number, it went to voicemail.

"I know this nigga didn't get hungover." I said aloud but lowly. I walked to the kitchen before grabbing some bananas and strawberries out the refrigerator when I heard the door open and close.

"Benji?" I called out but got no answer. Riley walked in with shades on and i raised a brow before laughing at her.

"Riley why do you have shades on in the house?" I asked as I shuffled around the kitchen.

"Want me to make you a shake?" I added as I washed my hands in the sink. Turning around, I stopped in my tracks as I looked at Riley's face that held bruises as if she'd been beaten on.

"What the fuck Ry! What happened to your face." I walked up to her before grabbing her face gently and examining the bruises.

"Riley, tell me what happened to your face." I gritted at her and she looked away as she began to cry.

"I didn't want to but I was dumb." She said as she cried onto my shoulder.

"We have to tell Benji." I said as I walked to my phone but she stopped me.

"No. It's okay. It'll go away." She said and i shook my head.

"No Riley! Some nigga put their hands on you and their not getting away with it!" I shouted and she shook her head.

"Please Miko. For me." She said and I i rolled my eyes. I didn't want to. I wanted to go to this boys house and see what the problem was.

"Okay Riley. But just tell me who he is." I said hoping she'd tell me.

"His name is Rj." She said and i stared at her bruises from a far and I guess she noticed before she ran up the stairs. I sighed. I feel so bad for her.

I continued to make the shake although I was very angry. Riley was too pretty to be walking around with bruises on her face. I was gonna handle that boy one way or another. A name was all I needed.

I finished with my smoothie before I heard the door. Benji walked in before looking at me.

"Where you been? I called you." I said as I poured my smoothie in a glass before taking a sip.

"I slept over Kel's house. I was to tired to drive." He said and i nodded before I wrapped my arms around his waist and he pecked my lips before walking upstairs.