April 14th,1912

Patton yawned and rubbed his eyes, smiling sweetly as he noticed he was being hugged by his tall boyfriend, letting out a breathly giggle as he untangled himself from Logans arms.

Patton chuckled at Logan,getting changed into a blue sleevless shirt and overalls, smiling as he turned around to look at Logan,who was sleeping peacefully.

Patton smiled, he could stare at Logan all day, his hair,his face,his body, everything! He loved it all, Patton huffed and walked over to Logan, and tried,emphasis on the TRIED, to lift Logan out of the bed.which he failed in doing miserably.

Patton huffed and got some water out of a cup from last night so they didn't get wasted, and poured it on Logans face. Logan sat up and rubbed his face "Ugh..Patton, you got my hair wet" Logan said, running his hands through his hair.

Patton giggled "It woke you up though didnt it?" He asked, making Logan nod as he went to get dressed, deciding to match Patton today, putting on a collared sleeveless shirt and overall.Patton giggled and hugged Logan "we're matching!" He exclaimed happily, grinning as Logan brushed his hair.

Logan couldn't help but feel that bad feeling in the bottom of his stomach, was it guilt? He hadn't done anything remotely bad though. Anger? He wasn't mad at Patton or anyone else, just a bit annoyed at the fact a quater of his hair was now damp. Sadness? No... maybe it was guilt, he might have done something after getting drunk..but he slept fine, and remembered the whole night.

Logan was never good with emotions, that was more of a Patton thing. Of course he showed emotions,but understanding them was a hasle, many people mistook him being sarcastic for Logan being upset or angry.

"Logan,Logie!!" Patton yelled,grasping Logans attention "Yes dear?" He asked, confused "you kept staring into the mirror, are you okay? Is something wrong?" Patton asked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Logan,Logie!!" Patton yelled,grasping Logans attention "Yes dear?" He asked, confused "you kept staring into the mirror, are you okay? Is something wrong?" Patton asked.

Logan nodded "just that sea nausea coming back from last night.." he explained, smiling at his boyfriend, who nodded at Logan and hummed "Alright..it's 9AM right now, do you want to get some coffee at the Cafe?" He asked.Logan nodded and fixed the placement of his glasses, the two leaving their room and heading to the cafe.

The two made small talk as they drank and ate, Patton looked outside the window and Logan nodded "we're supposed to be close to the Atlantic Ocean today, so it will be more cold than usual" he explained,Patton nodded "I'm going to stay in bed then" Patton said, making Logan let out a breathy laugh.

Once they ate the two headed back to their respected room, cuddling with eachother as they talked and had some..(*cough*gAY*cough*) moments. But they were currently one-arm hugging as Logan read his book and Patton drew on his sketch book and paper.

Patton was drawing Patton and Logan, together, holding hands and looking at eachother. While Logan was barely paying attention to the book, just staring into Pattons beautiful Ocean blue eyes.They were beautiful, like a thousand stars alligned then placed into Pattons eyes.

Eyes Blue Like the Atlanticजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें