April 12th,1912

Patton hugged his pillow as Logan tapped his shoulder repeatedly, then shook his to wake his boyfriend up. Patton sat up and rubbed his eyes tiredly "Lo..gie?..what's wrong?' He asked.

"Nothing dear, i was just wondering if you'd like to join me in the pool this morning before it closes for the day" Logan explained,smiling sweetly at Patton,who nodded with a breathly chuckle "of course..just let me get dressed and grab my towel" he said,smiling as he got out of bed .

Logan nodded and after a while the two went to the pool happily and enjoyed their time until 8AM.

Logan brushed his hair with a comb, the two had just gotten back to their room from swimming,and Logan was brushing his haie while Patton was drying his face,off as water dripped onto the room floor.

Logan shook his head, his hair now damp but not soaked as it was before, his hair was now soft and fluffy, all over the place, like Pattons.

His boyfriend giggled and Patted Logans hair, even though Logan was taller than Patton "sofftt" Patton muttered,Logan sat down and smiled at the bubbly boys actions.

"I heard on the way back that the sunsets going to be beautiful.." Logan said, Patton nodding as he played with Logans hair "What about it?" He asked. Logan grabbed a book and began reading "Do you want to watch it go down?" He asked, Making Patton nod as the two relaxed.

They stayed like that until lunch, where they went to eat happily and hungrily, this was such a great stay! They'd never been happier.

And now it was 8PM, Logan put on his jacket as did Patton, it was cold on top deck. Patton opened the door for Logan and then locked it shortly after, the two headed up to top deck happily,they'd hold hands a few times but somehow didn't get lost and found their way to the top deck.

They headed to the pointed edge of the ship, watching the sun slowly disspear on the horizon "it's beautiful..this whole trip is beautiful!" Patton exclaimed excitedly, grinning as he looked at Logan, who was smiling back at him "And spending it with you makes ot better.." Logan said, Making Patton giggle "Aww! Thank you"

Logan hummed in acknowledgement as the two watched the sun set happily. Making small talk until a small rock hit Logans head "ow" he said,turning around.

There was a man running towards him "Sorry! That was my twin brother!" He exclaimed. Logan nodded and rubbed his haid "i understand, it's fine" he said. Patton nodded with a smile "accidents are nothing to worry about!"

The boy nodded as another similar looking boy called out to him "Romann!!Let's go!--" "Hush Remus i'm Apoligising for your mistakes!!" He yelled back.

The boy smiled "uh, i'm Roman" he said, holding his hand out. Patton shook his hand happily  "Patton Moore! And this is my companion,Logan Berry!" He exclaimed cheerfully.

Logan nodded to him as Roman nodded "Pleasure to meet you, are you coming to the banquet tommorow? I'd pay for your expenses as an apology" he said, Logan was about to step in but Patton already started talking "Yes we are going actually! And you don't have to do that! We can pay for it ourselves"

Roman nodded "of course! Well you'll meet me there correct?" He asked the two, which they agreed with either a nod or physically speaking.

Roman smiled and bowed before waving godbye and walking away happily. Patton grinned "We made a friend today Logie!" He said,turning back around to face to rails. Logan hummed "more like an acquaintance if i'm honest"

He then shivered a little, making Patton giggle "Let's head inside and get some sleep now, shall we?" Patton asked, Logan nodded and took Pattons hand in his own "we shall" he said, walking downstairs and back to their room, where they cuddled for warmth until the next day.

"And i'm going down.."