[🍒] 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜

Cheater!Amane x Heartbroken!Reader

Reader

Warning ; just angst and a bit of sadness.

Enjoy!
——————————————————

It all happened that one day. The day you were at a birthday party for a friends. Your fingers intertwined with your boyfriend, Yugi Amane.

You shouldn't blame him.. but you did. It was because of that dumb drink! It caused him to.. cheat on her.
You shouldn't, but you already did. You didn't know how to feel. Towards him.

You felt nothing but pain. You couldn't move a single limb when you watched him drag his arms lazily around the other females waist as they messily kissed.

Your hand over your stomach as you thought over the things you guys did together. It meant nothing to him? The pregnancy meant nothing to him?

You were dressed in a wine colored dress with your 5 month belly shown. A jean jacket over your shoulders. Your feet sore from the heels you were wearing earlier so you changed them into black flats.

You told him you would be back. Why does he look shock when he saw you standing there with a pained expression.

People backed away and gasped as your leaned over, throwing out the meal you made for yourself in the party.

That scene of them kissing made you sick.

And when finished, you ran. Not fast enough to hurt the baby, but enough to keep him from getting to you. You felt so lonely now.

———————————————————

Word count ; 241

Unedited.