𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 2 .

→ 🍒 ;; angst

→ 🍒 ;; angst

amane yugi .

warning ; teenage pregnancy, and slight suicidal thoughts.

please do not copy / translate my writing to any language / or repost / screenshot and send to any social media without any credits .

Your head was low as you stared down at the sheet of work. Math problems shown on the thin paper.

A sigh left your mouth as you felt another kick from your grown belly. You were frustrated and couldn't focus on your work, this little devil was distracting you from doing your work.

You just wanted this pregnancy to stop soon. It has put you through so much pain. The kicking hitting your bladder, making you immediately groan and wet yourself.

You stood up and pushed yourself back from your desk, standing up in embarrassment as the students stared at you in disgust.

Another time in a row. You're really starting to hate being pregnant now. You have wet you're once again. It was embarrassing. This baby was embarrassing you.

The teacher immediately went by your side and held your hand, leading you out the door. Surprisingly, the teachers were kind and supportive. Cheering you on during your months.

The teacher was staring down at the young woman with worry written on her face, "[Name]. I know this is tough, especially at this age. It was tough during my time to. Though, it was worth all the pain. You'll get a little baby in your life."

"I just want it to be over already. It's embarrassing me. I am always wetting myself when the kid kicks. Can't time hurry up faster?"

The teacher shook her head with a sigh. They were both heading towards the nurse's office. To get her changed and let her rest in a bed. Her belly was a size of a bowling ball. It must be a little boy.

Once they were in front of the two doors, the teacher knocked on them. The door opening and being greeted by a smiling face. The nurse was a tall woman with a black pencil skirt that reached underneath her clothed knees that were covered with tights. A clipboard in her right hand as her left hand waved for them to walk in.

"Hello Mrs.Ochaco and [Last name]. Go ahead and go behind those curtains [Name]. The bed is made well for you, I will be there to help you out of those clothes once I am finished talking to Ochaco. Alright?"

[Name] nodded her head and pushed the curtain to the side to enter. Pushing the curtain back so that she wasn't seen.

The nurse grinned and looked at the slight short woman in front of her, "How's that young woman doing? Frustrated once more? Can't focus? We all been through there." She chuckled and patted Ochaco's shoulder.

Ochaco chuckled along with her, nodding her head, "Yup. That girl is always glaring down at her work. I don't understand why she won't stay home and rest. Her boyfriend would help her, I know he would."

The nurse nodded her head, humming a reply with a sweet smile on her face, "Of course he would. Anyway, thank you for bringing her here to rest. Pregnancy can put you through a bunch. Poor little girl."

Ochaco smiled back at the caring woman, "Anything for that girl. She needed to be here. Well, I have to go back to my class. I can hear them all over here."

Ms. Yaoyorozu waved good-bye to the teacher. Mouthing a 'bye' before she left. Turning on her heels walking to a cabinet that held extra school uniforms. Laying one on her arm, locking the doors so no one would come in while she helped the young woman change.

Pulling the curtain to the side, there lied [Name] on the bed. She helped her up by gently pulling her up from the arm, untying the bow from the front and putting it on the edge of the nurse bed. [Name] raised her arms up in the air for the nurse to lift the dress over her head.

Her huge belly from the center had a light red line stopping at the bottom. [Name] has gotten used to being half-naked in front of the school nurse. Plus, it was also a female. She didn't need to worry.

The nurse told the girl to sit on the bed, to pull off her soaking tights and  bottom undergarment. Dressing her up and putting the wet clothes to the side. Pulling the blanket over the young girl and walking towards her desk that was filling with nurses notes.

Her fingertips pressing down on the board keys, searching for the name of Amane Yugi. Scrolling through classrooms that had all the students names in them. Finding Amane's home room teacher. She began to dial the teachers number. Holding up the phone up to her ear as she watched [Name] rest. A smile going along with her happy tone as she kindly asked for Amane Yugi to come over to the nurses office. After a few words being shared, she put back down the phone.

"[Name]. Your boyfriend is coming over."

"Alright."

After a few minutes pass by the only noise of keys being pressed. A knock was heard on the door, Yaoyorozu stood up and unlocked the doors. Greeting the Yugi boy before signaling for him to come in.

His eyes immediately locked onto his girlfriend's [colored eyes] eyes. A soft gentle smile on his face as he walked over towards the bed. Sitting beside her on the bed, pulling her hair away from her face. Leaning down to kiss his girlfriends forehead.

"Babe, this baby is really hurting me. Why can't labor happen sooner? I feel like I want to die."

His eyes stared at her beautiful features, leaning down again to kiss her forehead, "Don't say that. You're doing great."

"Great? Doing great? Look at me! I am lying in the nurses office for the 100th time. I am not doing fucking grea-"

Amane kissed her rosy pumped lips to shut his lover up, a worried expression on his face as he caressed her cheek, "No, cussing. Alright? Not here."

"Whatever."

———————————————————
Word count ; 1017

Edited

Alright, I am not sure if this is even an angst? I don't know anymore 🥺👉👈