Short Story: 15

King ran through the dark hallway, the floors littered with drawings from past children. The sound of loud steps rushing behind her. She turned the corner covering her mouth and squeezing her eyes shut. She popped them open and she saw the dull light of a flashlight.

A few hours earlier King was sitting on the couch between Nick and Tord, Tom sitting in the loveseat. He was reading a book titled How to Pretend to Read. King, Tord, and Nick were watching a documentary called 'The Life of a Wolf'. Nick and Tord had the most teriffed looks on their faces while King just sat in awe. The scene that was showing now was a wolf tearing into a deer. Blood splattering out of the deers body. Guts everywhere. Pretty freaking creepy. It cut to the commercials. There was one about deodorant, the new Matt x Matt movie, and Papa Johns. Before King was about to turn of the T.V. an ad popped up showing four furry looking animals singing, then the spokesperson began to speak, "Do you like pizza, parties, and singing animals? Well come on down to Freddy FazBears Pizza! Were fun and imagination come to life!" King looked at the boys with big eyes. "Guys can we please go there?!" she pleaded. Tom looked up and rolled his 'eyes' "Isn't that place for like kids or something?" King shot a deadly glare towards Tom. "I don't care if its for kids or if it's for 90 year olds! I.Want.To.Go." Tom just grunted. Tord just shrugged, "I don't care if we go or not. It gives me a new place to draw hentai all over." King smacks Tord in the back of his head. "Lookie here buster, you aren't gonna ruin another place by scribbling your naked anime people everywhere." He just shrugs. Nick speaks up, "I found the address to that place." He shows his phone. King jumps on top of Tom grabbing his hoodie and shaking him violently. "THOMAS I WANNA GO TO THE DAMNED PIZZA PLACE WITH SINGING ROBOTS!!" She yells. "Ok ok ok dang man. Your gonna shake the Smirnoff outta me." Tord and Nick were laughing their faces off. "YAY!!" King jumps off of Tom and puts on her black combat boots and her dark blue hoodie. Her right sleeve was missing on all her clothes so she could flaunt her dark blue robot arm. Her robotic eye glowed happily. She ran out the door screaming, "I CALL SHOTGUN!" And with that she jumped into the passenger side of Toms gray car. Tom climbed into the driver's seat, Tord behind King and Nick behind Tom. And then they drove to their destination.

FFP The gang walked into the pizzaria, King looking around trying to find the show stage. When King saw the stage with a bear, chicken, and a rabbit she squealed. "Guys look!" She points shaking with excitement. Tom grunts. "Your acting like a total baby right now." King punches Tom in the gut. "How's that for a baby!" She says as he holds his gut 'glaring' at King. "I still think your acting like a baby and that this place is for babies." Tom says straightening his hoodie. Tord elbows Tom roughly in the ribs "Bare la henne gjøre henne, Jehovah's Witness." Tom rolls his 'eyes'. "English commie. I speak english." King is jumping around so much that Nick had to hold her down. "REE"... To be continued.