All Of The Drugs - The Brobecks

Kyle felt small urgent taps on his arm progressively becoming jabs. "Ike, stop-" he mumbled and opened his eyes. "Jeez, I'm up.. calm down.." Kyle said as he sleepily sat up. Ike watched him, quietly. "Get out so I can change.." he said to his little brother who refused to leave till Kyle forced him out. Kyle locked the door and changed into a Terence and Phillip shirt then put his orange coat and everything else. He opened the door and Ike was just standing there. Ike dropped down and gripped Kyle's leg. "Kyle!" he said, happily. Kyle groaned and lugged Ike with him to the bathroom where he brushed his teeth."Let me pee or we're playing kick the baby.." Kyle threatened and Ike left the bathroom so Kyle could pee. Kyle decided to eat at school since Ike was eating right now and he didn't want Ike to follow him. Kyle ran to the bus stop where he saw Eric and Stan. "Hey Stan, Hey Cartman!" he greeted happily. Kyle looked around. "Dude, the new Terence and Phillip game came out and my mom said if I pass all my tests with eighty-five and above she'll get it for me!" Stan said. "Oh yeah? All I have to do is ask my mom and she'll buy it-" Eric said. "Shut up, fat ass. No one asked!" Stan said and Kyle nodded. "That's cool dude, we should totally play it together sometime.." Kyle said as the bus got there. The three boys got on and took their usual spots. Kyle got out his notes for his history class since he had a history test he needed to go over the notes. He knew he'd ace it but he was still a little worried. Once the bus got there he put his stuff up and got out, quickly walking to class. He shared this class with Butters and Craig. Kyle sat next to Butters and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, I brought you some Pokémon cards you can sell since you're doing that now.." he said. Butters smiled. "Thanks! My parents grounded me so I wasn't able to get more.." he replied. Kyle studied the blonde for a second. "What did you do?" Butters looked down. "I spilt some milk and they got mad.. it's alright, I shouldn't have spilt it!" he said and looked back up at Kyle who was frowning. "They're way too hard on you, dude. If you ever need to get out you can always come to my place, okay?" Kyle offered and Butters nodded. "Thanks, Kyle...." Butters mumbled happily. Kyle was angry that Butter's parents got away with stuff like that, it really messed that poor boy up, Kyle did his best to help him though. Kyle glanced at Craig who sat across the room from him. Craig was writing something but Kyle didn't really care since that was pretty normal, however it did remind him to get his supplies out. He glanced at Butters, still worried about him, smiling when he saw the boy looking through the cards happily. Kyle enjoyed helping his friends and making them happy. Not Cartman though, he's annoying.

A/N: --Sorry,,, I'm a filthy kinnie and I have to have Kyle in here--