Your Graduation - Modern Baseball

Kenny stole sometimes. He was too poor to even afford books, while that doesn't make it right it is the reason. However, he doesn't just steal anything. He stole books on porn. Playboy to hentai, he wanted it all. He wasn't able to keep it all though so it made for a pretty concerning birthday gift for his friends, he knew their parents would just throw it out anyway. He never gave any to Karen though. He'd rather kill Kyle than give it to Karen and he didn't want either. Kenny sat up high in a tree, reading playboy. He mumbled a few things about each women before he looked at the next. He looked up when he heard voices. "Dude.. can we please just go back and get taco bell..?" said one voice. "I told you not to follow me, you can find your own way out if you'd like.." said the second. Kenny recognized them, it was Clyde and Craig. Kenny looked around till he spotted them. "Why are we even out here..?" Clyde asked. "I don't know why you're out here, I'm here to bury this note then carve my name into a tree.. along with a pentagram.." Craig replied. "You shouldn't mess with witchcraft.." Clyde mumbled but he was ignored. They stopped when they were below the tree Kenny was in, they didn't notice the blonde though. Kenny watched curiously. "Look, there's a way out now leave before you get lost.." Craig told Clyde who groaned then walked off, leaving Craig alone. Craig sat by the tree and used his pocket knife to help dig a hole where he carefully placed the note and a crystal before brushing the dirt back over the hole and carving his name into the tree. After that he stood up and walked off. When Craig was gone Kenny got down and dug up the note. He knew it was bad but this was odd, Craig doesn't usually mess with witchcraft. Kenny unfolded the paper and read it. It was a love note. "Uh..'Dear Sunshine Boy, how are you so happy? Doesn't all the pain catch up to you? Are you alright? Please don't hate me for writing this, I just miss you. Even if this happens all the time it still makes me sad when you're gone. We're not even friends, you only know me because it's a pretty small town, I bet if it was bigger then you wouldn't notice me. It's sad that your friends never remember what happens, one does but no one actually cares what he thinks. You're very strong, thank you for continuing to smile so beautifully every day even when in pain. Long ago that inspired me to keep living, I'm alright now. Death is such an awful thing, don't you think..? I'm not sure where you are right now but I love you Sunshine Boy, even if your orange parka is stupid. Love, Craig...'?" It took Kenny a moment to realize this was a note addressed to him. He quickly put it back and thought about what to do. Sure, he's always wanted to make out with Craig but finding out Craig loves him made him panic a bit. He had an idea though. He walked around and picked a bunch of flowers. He was going to give them to Craig.