PREFACE

ABOUT THE BOOK:

Sweven is a boyxboy teen fiction/fantasy that is inspired by real people

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sweven is a boyxboy teen fiction/fantasy that is inspired by real people. It is a standalone short story. The main characters here are the cast who stared in one of my most favorite C-drama of all time, "The Untamed." One of the main cast here is also from a C-pop/K-pop boy band UNIQ.

Secondly, I believe you have read the blurb and summary out there in the story description before you reach this page. So, I don't want to waste your time by copying the same words here. Please treat the story description out there, like the back of the printed book.

Lastly is the cover page. Even though I want to make an original and unique cover for my book, I have to admit that I have zero talent in drawing. And I don't have any friends that can draw. Therefore, the best I can do is take pictures from the internet, such as Google, Pinterest, and many more, then design and edit them to suit my book's theme. As such, I would like to give all the credits to the uploaders. I'll try to leave the link to each pic I put.

Thank you for clicking, "read." And thank you for keep reading to the next and next chapters.

Welcome to my world!

^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^-^.^

ABOUT ME:

I am sorry for taking your time again

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I am sorry for taking your time again. Please be patient to read this. There are a few things that I would like to say.

First of all, English is not my first language. Therefore, if any grammatical errors or vocabularies are misused, I apologize in advance for those disturbances.

Second, I do not have full knowledge of Chinese culture since I am not Chinese. So, if I happen to make any mistakes, please forgive me.

Last but not least, thank you for your time reading this story of mine. I am currently in the process of drafting the story; thus, the update might take time. I have no idea about the ending as well. As you know, plots may change according to how the writer feels. There may be twist and turn along the way, but I can assure you that it will be a happy ending no matter what. (for the two main characters, though. Cannot assure others.)