♥10♥ Royal Palace Arc - Circulate

Start from the beginning

"That is correct." 

"But why transfer it into a weapon and not a person like the first prince did with Michiyo?" 

"Infusing Magic into a person is not an easy task, Master. If I infuse my Magic in you right now, I can guarantee it will work. Can you guess why?" 

What Katsuki know from what's at hand was non Magic Users couldn't use Magic and had to resort having Magic Users infuse their Magic permanently into an object in order for a non Magic User to use Magic, but the Magic User will die for sure. Infusing Magic into a non Magic Users was possible but it doesn't always work...yet, Touya made it work with Michiyo...

"It's because those two share a mutual bond with one another." 

Yuuki smiled and she nodded, "Those two share an inseparable bond. That's why Touya was able to give the last of his life to her, his dearest wife." 

Katsuki gritted his teeth, "The non Magic Users are doing something to Magic Users! If these can be mass produced...that's killing off a lot of lives. Yuuki, come with me." 

"I'll follow you even if you go through hell, Master~. But what are we doing?" 

"Figure this thing out." 

After telling Katsuki her side of the events, Michiyo felt like a lot of her troubles were gone. There's still a lot of things on her mind though. What's one of the things that's on her mind?

"Why was she angry?" Like Katsuki, Michiyo wondered why Yuuki was so angry when Michiyo revealed the fire wasn't red but blue, and the fact that she was the one who wished to burn everyone on the island. "Yuuki-san, just who are you? Huh?"

She didn't even notice that she wandered all the way to Guren Garden. There, she saw Eijirou standing in the middle of the red bridge. He was looking down at the water, where the full moon was reflected by the surface of the crystal clear water.

Eijirou dipped his hand into the water as if to touch the moon. Even though he had the ability to fly, he could never get far enough as to reach the full of the moon, but he was satisfied with just this.

"But are you sure you are satisfied with only seeing it but not touch it?" Michiyo asked as she approached him.

"Michiyo..."

"Eijirou-san, are you...are you happy?" 

"...yeah." He forced himself to smile. 

But Michiyo could see through his fake smile. Now that she think about it, ever since she saw him again, she never once saw a true smile. Even when he's with Yuuki or Katsuki, none of his smiles were true. Why was that? She looked into the water and even the reflection in the water showed no true smile. 

"I guess that true smile is reserved for Onee." Eijirou then looked at Michiyo and he went ahead and pat her on the head. Michiyo looked up at him and she blushed a little, "How nostalgic..." 

Some servants came by and they saw Eijirou and Michiyo. They shook their heads in disbelief. 

"So Michiyo-hime is well again. And the first thing she does is hang out with another guy." 

"She is being so unfair to Shouto-sama." 

"Right? She should have went off with the Western prince and be gone. There are many ladies in the Royal Harem who could have been a better match with Shouto-sama." 

"What are you to talking about?" A beautifully dressed girl with her two servants walked by and the two gossiping servants quickly got on their knees. The girl is someone from the Royal Harem, hoping to get noticed by one of the men from the Royal Family. Preferably, she wanted to be noticed by Shouto. The beautiful girl saw Michiyo from where they stood, "I see. That is what you're gossiping about. Keep talking about it. The more you exaggerate, the better. I know, go ahead and talk about her being pregnant." 

"B-but Lady Mirei...Michiyo-sama is pregnant?" The servant on the ground asked.

"Who knows~? But I wonder how Shouto-sama would feel if news about her being pregnant circulating as well as the news about her being so close with that guard over there? Fufu, this is going to be fun~." 

Katsuki put the ring down onto the table with a white cloth. Carefully, he removed the red jewel from the ring, "I'll take it this is the source of the Magic. What does it smell like?" When he shoved the jewel at her, he nearly poked it into her nostril! 

"Stop it, Master! What if you shove it up my nose?!" 

"Why are you worried about that? If you're THAT worried about it, I'll punch your fucking nose and make you bleed it back out again!" That was his master plan?!

"You're so cruel, Master!" She slapped his hand and the jewel fell to the floor.

As the jewel touched the floor, it glowed red and a blast of fire blasted out at Katsuki's way! Katsuki jumped out of his seat and he bumped right into her! 

"Gah!" Yuuki fell to the floor along with Katsuki! 

"You idiot!" Katsuki slapped the top of her head, "Trying to kill me, you little shit!" 

"I am not a little shit! You tried to shove the jewel up my nose!" 

"You made me drop the jewel! You better go stop it!" 

"Eek!" Yuuki grabbed Katsuki and she rolled under the table, trying to avoid the blast of the fire! 

Yuuki got so annoyed at the jewel; no one's using it so why did it suddenly work?! 

"Stupid wolf, use your Magic on me." 

Yuuki looked at him and she touched his arm, covering his entire body with her Magic. The moment he's covered in her aura, he got out from under the table and he pushed the fire away and make the blast face another direction. Katsuki got close to the jewel and he stomped on it so hard that it shattered under his foot! All traces of the fire was gone, leaving behind a blackened room.

"Hmph!" 

"Ooh...that was dangerous!" Yuuki crawled out from under the table. When she stood next to him, the room was a burnt out mess. "Uwah...I feel sorry for whoever have to clean this up." 

"This is YOUR fault, you shitty wolf!" He slapped the back of her head yet again! 

"Like I said, it's not MY fault!" Yuuki opened the door to let some fresh air in. "You reckon the prince will be pissed?" She asked as she and Katsuki left the room.

"You're worried about the prince being pissed but not when I AM pissed?!" 

"Uwah, Master is so mad. By the way, the jewel reeks of blood. It stinks!" 

"Blood? It's only a tiny-ass jewel." 

"What? Are you kidding? That jewel reeks of a massacre!" Yuuki waved her hand in front of her nose and then she pinched her nose, "I can't believe you shoved that thing close to my nose! Blech!" 

They left the room, trying to find a servant about the mess they've made. When they're about to get to a group of them, the top of Yuuki's ears twitched.

"Master, wait." She closed her eyes and she tried to hear what they're talking about. "What?!" She whispered harshly. 

"What? They're just gossiping, nearly all girls do that shit." 

"Yeah, but they're saying Michiyo is pregnant...and the father is Eijirou!" 

"What?!" 

"Katsuki, good timing!" Eijirou wanted to tell Katsuki about an awesome fruit he just ate and he wanted to tell Katsuki about it! "Katsuki-" But the moment he got closer to Katsuki, he got punched in the face! 

"You bastard! You got Michiyo pregnant?!" 

A rumor had started to spread. From one ear to another, the story changing time and time again, and each time it could only go from bad to worst. If Katsuki's reacting to it and giving such a reaction, how will Shouto feel? How will the king feel? 

The wind of misfortune is blowing powerfully...