249 (Confession)

(This chapter is continue from the previous chapter)

After Yoshiko hug Riko for several minutes, she let go the hug and sit beside Riko.

Yoshiko:So, today, what we wanna talk about, Riri?
Riko:*smile*Do you remember when you confess your feeling to me, Yocchan?
Yoshiko:Of course I remembered it! It was happened in Summer...

...........
...........
...........

Riko is waiting at the behind of building schools. Yoshiko wants to meet her there.

Riko:I wonder what she wanna talk about...

*badum*badum*badum*

Riko:Uuu..my heart is beating so fast..!!!
Yoshiko:Thanks for waiting, Riri.

Riko turn back and see that Yoshiko is holding a letter.

Yoshiko:The thing that I want to meet you here because I want to give you this

Yoshiko give the letter to Riko.

Riko:///What..what is this letter?
Yoshiko:I can't tell you. You must read it at home. Okay. I'm waiting for your answer, Riri. See you.

With that, Yoshiko left Riko.

Riko:///Is this...love letter?

*badum*badum*badum*

*badum*badum*badum*

At home.

After take a shower, Riko sit on her bed. Yoshiko's letter is on pillow.

Riko:..........*take the letter and read it*

Dear Riri,
I like you.
Please go out with me.

..........
..........
..........
..........

Riko:*giggle*
Yoshiko:Don't laugh.
Riko:Sorry, sorry but what can't I laugh about it? I don't think your love letter would be something so direct, Yocchan. I thought the contents will be same as in drama. Full of passion and beautiful words.
Yoshiko:Well...///
Riko:*smile*Thank you for loving me, Yocchan. I know I'm just a plain girl who don't have anything special about her and yet you here beside me whatever I'm happy, sad or angry...thank you very much.

Yoshiko:Don't say like that. The one that should thank here is me. Your accepted on my feeling was more enough to make me happy.
Riko:Is that so?
Yoshiko:Yes.
Riko:*smile*Glad to here that.
Yoshiko:*smile*