chapter 13

"i would like to have a room, we need two". i asked the receptionist, but then she smiled at me with a hint of.. jealousy?

"guess you're in a love triangle darling with two hot guy, a threesome". the other guy chuckled and leans on the counter to whisper something to the girl and it looks like she gets it.

"mr. yeonjun here told me that you're
on a honeymoon with your husband, i recommend this room with a see-through comfort room.. to y'know add some extras". my eyes widened.. a-a h-honeymoon?

"uhm no it's not-".

"well i don't care about that miss, we only have one left room take it or sleep outside". when we arrived at the room, yeonjun the random guy who helped me left.. leaving me with taehyung..

"okay so what do we got here taehyung?". i guess he's really bad in drinking stuffs huh.

"hmmm dani".

"hello there mr. kim, let me help you to the bed.. i'll just sleep on the couch". i tried my best to transfer him from the couch to the bed but ended up.. laid down there with his arms around me.. and his body on top of me.. what the actual f-

"dani..". he's not sober up so why does he know that it's me? i was so shocked when he turned to his side.. while his hands is still around me.. fuck this is so awkward.

"listen here mr. kim.. i-i'm trying to be nice but-". shock is an understatement if i say so myself.. i was so shocked that any moment right now i could kick his ball off.

his lips almost touched my lips again but this time he's totally out of it... i'm so tired and i can't even lift him up. the coldness of the air that strikes my skin and dozes me off to sleep.

my first kiss was gone, and now my supposed to be first night with my future husband was both stolen by my boss.. great just great

meanwhile..

"nice work yeonjun, i feel like i'm destined to shoot some arrows.. and make them fall in love with each other".

"not a thing rita, well we both knew that your house is not that far right? but why do you need to bring them into a motel?".

"when hyunggi sees a red neon lights.. he turns into a monster".

"like for real?".

"yes, in bed".

"well how did you knew that? did he tells you about that or did you guys have se-".

"im his cousin dude, you're so gross".

///

road to 25k readsss love y'all so much!
stay safeee!