chapter 7

just to avoid any confusions, i wrote chapter 6 late at night and was so sleepy.. i apologized for writing danielle as an architect.. she's actually an interior designer yeah so...

im dumb i know,.

keep safe guys! always wash your hands! ilysm!

———

danielle's pov

it's 5:00 in the morning and i'm already on my way to his office. well the good thing is im already up at 4:00, but the bad thing is.. i never went to sleep.

don't blame me, just blame my kdrama addiction that i needed to go to my project without any sleep.. professional my ass, i know that's unhealthy but i need to finish this series!

after complaining to myself at the elevator of his building, i recollect myself and stop day dreaming about park seo joon.. girl it's illegirl.

(anna: u see what i did there hehe, well i just finished watching itaewon class.. lol u with me?)

i don't even know if he's already here, c'mon it's 5:00 in the morning.. all of the office jobs must start at 7:00 at least but welp, it's kim taehyung who holds grudges longer than that dildo.. whaaat?

“oh hi, ms. danielle. please take a seat, we'll finish this in a minute”.

okay first of all,

why?

why is he holding a fucking dildo,

and second of all,

why does he need to hold that dildo in everybody else..

just like my mind pulsating because of
being a sleepy dumbshit, that dildo is vibrating and i can't keep my eyes off of it.

fuck.. after that dildo incident i forgot where i put mine.. well nevermind.

“i guess dildo does empowering women.. maybe we should publish a story about it on our next R18 edition.. what an excellent idea you guys have..”. ohh.. magazine, i really forgot that this is a sort of magazine company.. but who reads the magazines nowadays?

“and that's the end of our meeting, thank you for waking up early for this i had high hopes in you guys and you did not disappoint me, so have a great day”. he smiled.. maybe he's a lil cutie coo coo when he smile.. oh no crap he's cute but not my type err.

“ms. danielle, do you have any luggage? maybe we should hurry now”. uhh luggage? hurry? i thought this was just a meeting?

“didn't you received the message i sent yesterday?”.

ladies room guy
“ms danielle, please pack up for a week, we need to visit the construction site. we'll leave at 5:00 am sharp, thanks have a good day!”.

once again, professional my ass..

“i apologized for not reading it completely.. i was so busy with some other projects that i-”.

“is that being a professional means? you can't even read a simple damn thing?”. he raised his voice and i was so shocked..

“are you really a highest paid interior designer or just a dumb one?”. i'm on the verge of tears.. i quickly rub my eyes and my sleepyhead turns away.. maybe because i'm mad.. and well dumb.

“i—i'm so sorry mr. kim”.

“your boss recommends you to me, and now you're doing this?”. he scoffed and i recollect myself and smiled to him.. remain calm danielle, you are a professional.

“i really do apologize mr. kim, as i told you i'm a highest paid interior designer.. so i handle lots of client.. if you want i'll just go home and fix my things and—”.

“nahh forget it, it's already late the chopper is waiting for like thirty minutes, let's go”.

“but i don't have any clothes?”.

“that's okay, i'll just buy you what you need consider this as your allowance".  if internal screaming is real, maybe mine is too loud that i almost crack and dance on that awkward moment.

well being a dumb leads you some things, a boss from a company will scold you.. and give you an allowance.

ahh maybe i should finish one more episode if we took long enough to arrive.. yes yess.. one more episode and i'm done..

“fuck there's no connection”.

and also being dumb leads you to another thing.. and that is having zero hours of sleep.. and an unfinished kdrama episode.

ahhhhh professional my ass!”

“excuse me ms. danielle?”.

“ahh no nothing, im just scared of heights so uh yah my ass is about to burst.. yeah”.

a week with him?

fuck it.