chapter 8

taehyung owns a publishing company.. and they're focused on magazine, mangga, and well basically publishing something under the soon.

i hope that avoid the confusions as well.. bear with me im so lazy in explaining things ahead of time bcs of my excitement of writing this.. augh

kim taehyung's pov

if snoring has a competition.. maybe ms. dildo right here definitely won. she starts dozing off as soon as we take off. “ms. danielle?”. her head kept falling and no response was heard, i was scared as hell as what might happened to her neck after we land.

i just hope jungkook could fix his issues faster than her falling asleep on my shoulder.

after having no sleep at all because of my schedule, it's a little bit concerning since i was a boss at a company. but, here i am.. being a shoulder to sleep on.

i just stare at the beauty of seoul.. i can't help but be fascinated with the lights and the establishments.. after an hour we finally reached our destination.. my shoulder is about to pop off if this continues.

danielle's pov

“ms. di—danielle”. i almost jumped because of his voice.. ahh seriously?

“did you just disturb my sleep.. ohh my gosh we're here.. let's go!”. it's my first time in ulleungdo so im excited!.

“no stop”. we hopped out of the chopper and some goons looking men went there to do their stuff.. and i, the dumbass can't help to look at them.

“how long does it take to fix it?”. i heard taehyung talking to some of the goons looking guy, and i heard them talking about explosion and such.

at this rate, i already slept an hour since it's six in the morning.. and my mind can't understand anything.. i need to sleep again.. SO BADLY.

“2-3 weeks.. sir. we're sorry for having this inconvenience.. but because of the bad weather they're not accepting flights for weeks and so”. ohh so we're about to crash earlier and luckily we're alive.. thank goodness i haven't done watching—

“ms. danielle? did you have some good sleep?”. i nodded and he smiled at me.. well that's the first time? like literally without any reasons at all? and then he walks inside the house while stretching his arms and yanking his shoulders, so weird.

“let's go”. i heard his voice and follows him. “since you don't have any clothes to wear.. just wear these”. he hands me some long ass white tees and some shorts. “let's have some sleep and go around later i'll buy you some clothes”. i went to the big ass guestroom and was shocked when i saw how beautiful the antique figurines and all of the furnitures are..

i changed to his clothes and lets my body sink on the fluffy bed. “ahh this is life”.

//

“dani... dani...”.

“hyunggi please i don't wanna go.. please tell them i'll stay here with you please...”. i tried to stop them dragging me out of the orphanage, but they never listened..

“let's meet again hyunggi.. don't forget.. my name is.. my name is...”.

“ms. danielle?”. as i opened my eyes i'm trying my best to remember his face but i can't.. is he doing well? where is now? i can't help to imagine what life does he have after i left the orphanage.. hyunggi i hope you're doing well..

“ms. danielle?”. i stood up to open the door and saw a girl on my age standing on the door. “good afternoon ms. danielle, i'm rita.. r as is rrrrrita...”.

okay awkward.. “im taehyung's cousin anddd i heard that you know hazel!!!”. i smiled to hear.. wait she knows hazel too? ohh maybe taehyung talks about her all the time..

“yes.. she's my bestfriend!”. she squeals and jumps like a kid.. okay nevermind she's a cutie as well.

“okay okay, i just arrived here earlier and heard about you going here so... this is the clothes i bought for like months ago! and it did not fit.. well hazel told me that you have a small size so—”.

“rita, you're so loud”. taehyung enters the frame and rita screams loud as hell again.. “oh my god, oh my god, you're hereee!”. he looks irritated but he smiled.. i gues he's immune to her?

“ohhh i'm sorryy im just sooo excited! so, i'll leave you know lover birds and we'll see each other later for dinner! have some fun!”. love birds? ugh it mades me so hungry.. hungry? lol im so hungry.

“have you take some rest? change your clothes.. and let's get going”. ughhh im so hungry.. i frowned.. maybe i should watch some mukbang later on.

——

this is ulleungdo.. that red mark yep.. they went there and oh gosh i googled it up and it's a myterious island..

 they went there and oh gosh i googled it up and it's a myterious island

so y'all just wait for the next update tmrw..