.

Tine hissed. "Oi Sarawat.. Leave my hand its hurting me "

Sarawat didn't answer and kept pulling him and Tine had no idea where they were going.

Tine tried to pull his hand back but Sarawat gave a harsh tug and continued to walk.

"Ouu Sarawat!" Tine whined.

"Man up . You are not a kid anymore"  Sarawat replied and finally they went into the boys bathroom.

And Sarawat let go of his hand and glared at him. Tine looked at him with doey eyes and rubbed his sore wrist.
"What are you doing?"

Sarawat opened the water tap and looked at Tine "Wash your face"

"Huh?"

"Damn it"  Sarawat muttered impatiently and made his hand wet with water and rubbed Tine's face with it.

"What are you doing!"  Tine asked, annoyed.

"I am cleaning where he touched you" Sarawat replied and continued to rub his face with his wet hand.

"For God sake, He is not a dog" Tine whined and pushed Sarawat back.

And glared at him "What is wrong with you? You are full of rage and always ready to fight. You didn't used to be like this "

" The old sarawat you are looking for has long gone. "  Sarawat replied coldly.

Tine shook his head helplessly and whispered  "I miss him"

Sarawat let out a loud breath and turned off the tap and grabbed a paper towel to dry his hands.

"I am going for football practice" Sarawat said then looked at Tine "Don't come after me"

And He left.

Tine kept standing there, kept staring at Sarawat's back. He looked at his first love going away , he looked handsome even from the behind.

And the tears that fell from his eyes got mixed with the water droplets on his cheeks and got wiped away with the paper towel.
.
.
.

"And thats how you get discount in Canteen" Green said , putting his plate on table . In front of him sat down Tine who didn't reply.

"Oh are you excited for Tonight's party?" Green asked, biting on his celery.

Tine was deep in thoughts and when he didn't respond, Green snapped his fingers in front of his face "Tine?"

"Huh? Sorry I didn't listen . what were you saying"

"Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" Green asked, freaking out , touched Tine's face to check.

"I am fine, Green" Tine replied, pushing his hand back softly.

"Who's up for party" P'Dim came and put his both hands on table, excited .

"YayyGreen cheered.

"You ready kid?"  P'Dim asked Tine.

"I don't feel like going. I'll stay at my room" Tine replied, looking at P'Dim. He saw P'Fight standing behind him, glaring at Tine.

"What happened! I have thought of a perfect plan to get you two get along" P'Dim said , frustrated.