Up For Discussion

Start from the beginning

"Me?"

"Yes, you glow your eyes at it or something. Be the alpha." Stiles suggested and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't I don't have control."

"Are you two seriously that pathetic it's a dog." I whisper yelled and Stiles looked at me with a fustrated look.

"Okay, buddy were gonna have to try something." Stiles said and Scott moved his plan closer to the dog. "Nice doggy."

He really said nice doggy. Seriously? He's an alpha. I may as well do it my self. He sated barking at Scott and I approached it.

"Hey, your okay buddy. Your fine." I stroked the dog scratching his neck. "Apollo! Shut the hell up!" Mr Tate yelled and he whined rolling on his stomach.

Damn, this dog doesn't get any attention round here does he. I scratched his stomach and he rolled back around likciin my face. "Bye Apollo." I whispered and he ran of.

"How in the hell were you so good at that?" Stiles asked searching the draws.

"Your sisters good at everything." Scott said and I nodded. Now I can agree with that.

"You two idiots weren't even trying. So of course I had to step in to save your asses." I shrugged sitting on the bed.

Stiles handed him a book still searching the draws. "Anything?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head.

"All I'm getting is that dog."

Stiles furrowed his eyes looking at a picture taking a photo of it on his phone. We walked outside heading to the Jeep as we saw dad standing outside his car.

"I'm sorry, we tried. If it wasn't so long ago I might have been able to do it." Scott sighed telling him.

"It was a log shot. In fact it was a terrible idea. I think I just ripped a wound open in that poor man. I never should've bought you guys here. I don't know what I was thinking. Thanks for trying."

Dad patted Scott's shoulder and I hugged as he went in his car driving of.

"Aren't there a lot of cases that go unsolved?" Scott questioned and I nodded.  "Yeah, I just think this is the one he felt like he could've figured it right now." Stiles said and I looked over at him.

Nope, we're not telling him, I gave Stiles the warning look and he just shrugged.

"Why is it so important now?"

"He wants to be able to solve it while he's still sheriff." Stiles blurted out and I huffed leaning against the jeep.

"What does he mean, still sheriff?" Scott looked at me expecting an answer.  Why is he looking at me?

"Because your dad, he umm-"

I stood against the wall off Scott's house whilst all I could hear was him and his dad arguing.

I heard Melissa walking in, thank God.  I don't want to be caught up in the McCall drama. Why am I even here?

"That's doesn't make any sense dad. Who are you helping? Just get out!" Scott yelled at him and Melissa looked towards me.

"Scott." Rafael tried interfering and Scott didn't let him. That's the alpha side finally coming through.

"What? I can't believe that you'd do this to my best friends." Scott sounded hurt and I sighed.

"I'm gonna go." I said about to walk out and Scott stopped me grabbing my hand. "Stay."

"I'm not doing anything to your friend. I'm doing my job." He defended and I rolled my eyes.

"You job sucks!" Scott said and I nodded. "Can somebody please tell me what the hell is going on?" Melissa asked.

"He's trying to get Stiles' and Max's dad fired." Scott said looking at me and I held my hands up in defence. I had no idea he was going to yell at him, Scott just dragged me here.

"What are you doing?" Melissa asked looking at Rafael. "No that's not true. Conducting a case from impeachment."

"That sounds a lot like getting him fired." Melissa said and I folded my arms. "The lack of resolution and ability to close cases it's what gonna get him fired."

I scoffed raising a brow at him. "Excuse you, my dad has been going through a lot. He just got me back after seven years, he has to take care of two kids all by him self, at least he can take care of his kids."

"Yeah, that's right. Your job sucks."

I heard Scott growling and I furrowed my eyes looking at him then looking straight at Melissa and I looked at Scott claws growing.

"Scott, sweetheart, calm down. Come with me right now." Melissa told me and I nodded as we walked to the staircase.

"Let it go and just breathe." Melissa said and I looked up at him. "I'm trying."

"You told me that you and stiles learn a way to control this. You find an anchor right?" Melissa said and I nodded.

"My anchor was Allison. I don't have Allison anymore." Scott told us and I huffed.

"Then be your own anchor." Melissa told him and I cupped Scott face with my hands. "Hey, look at me Scott." I told him trying to calm him.

"Calm down, find your anchor." I told him and he nodded slowly shifting back and I exhaled leaning against the wall.

"Sweetheart, let me tell you something no teenager ever believes. But I swear to you it's the absolute truth. You fall in love more than once." Melissa said looking towards me.

Why is she looking at me. "It'll happen again, it'll be amazing and extrodanary as the first time. And maybe just as painful." She commented and I chuckled.

Melissa walked away and Scott laced his hand with mine and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you."

"For what?" I asked furrowing my eyes and he grinned. "For not being afraid. For being here for me. For staying the only sane one. For being the most amazing bestfriend."

"I am only here because someone needed to tell your dad that he's a dick. But I'm also here because I needed to support my bestfriend." I commented and he chuckled and my phone wouldn't stop buzzing.

"You wanna answer that?"

"It's Allison, we're supposed to be studying right now, but I don't know how to study when a we have like a bagajillion problems to deal with." I sighed and he looked down at me.

"Your not okay, are you?" Scott and and I shrugged. "Yeah, my dad's gonna get fired, because of your dad. My brother you and Allison have gone insane. So everything's going perfect in life." I was trying not to yell but I was to fustrsted.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked and I shook my head. "No, I need to head to Allison's. I have to study."

Studying meaning helping Allison not fail. I have straight A's. "You do realise that I know you don't need to study. Your grades are perfect, I pay attention."

"Thanks Scotty."

"Need a ride?" He asked and I shook my head walking out the door. "I have one."

I saw Aiden there with his motorcycle and I smiled walking up to him. "Hey lover boy."

"You called, I came. Hop on." He grinned and I sat on his motorcycle. "You like him, don't you?"

"Not up for discussion, just drive you loser."

It's been long I know. BUT YOU GUYS BLEW MY BOOK UP TO 3K. YOU AMAZING PEOPLE