Four

I sat on the chair with bright lights on.
A lady is fixing my hair as she do my make up in my room. I and this lady are in the room, one on one and i'm glad that every thing i told her seems done properly.

On the other room, my mom is being glamed up too. On the left room  is Cori on her finishing touches. They are all done except for me.

Lady: you are all good and pretty. Smile cheer up!
Jas: thank you for today.
Lady: We can wear your gown now.

I wore this beautiful gown. It has beads and crystals in the front and in the trail. It matches my curly updo and just natural makeup. The off shoulder cut is also full of crystals.
All glamed up they went inside my room.
All were astonished when they opened the door.
Mom: you look great anak. I can't believe na it is today.
Mari: wow dear ang ganda. It matches the hair
Jas: thank you to the lady here, she made all this magic.

Its already 2pm, we have to get some photoshoots done before we head on to the Foreshore.

We have done photoshoots in the house first. With Mari, Cori, Kim and Miller.
Then with my mom and tita mitch, yung nagpalaki saakin.
Then with my Aussie fam- tito Joe, tita Therese, Rick, Seph, Ruth and Cia. Also, kuya Levi( ate Ruth's husband) and Gabby (her son).

After that, we head in the foreshore.

Tito Joe: Therese, Niña (my mom), Mitch and Cia you ride with me okay and one more? Ruth ikaw nalang para sama sama yung mga magkakaibigan dyan.
Kuya Levi: ako na po sa mga girls and kay Gab, dad.
Cori, Miller Kim and Mari.
Tito: Rick dyan ka kay Seph kayo ang maghahatid kay Jas.
Rick: Yes dad kami na bahala dito.

They ride the cars then head of to the Foreshore. Naiwan ako sa dalawa.
Seph: ano? Ready na ba? Naku naiiyak na ako ah.
Rick: ako naluluha palang naman kuya.
Jas: oy wag kayo ano dyan. Sayang makeup ko. $150 din to no.
Seph: selfie muna tyong tatlo
Jas: oo naman no!
Rick: alalayan na kita

Then we rode the car.
Seph: akalain mo no? Akala ko wala lamg tlaga? Tapos bigla mgkakatuluyan pala kayo?
Rick: dati iwas iwas pa sya, mahuhulog din pla yun hahaha.
Jas: ako din e kala ko d ako ppasa sa standards, actually hindi tlaga dati eh pero bigla yun na hahhaaha!
Seph: but i am truly happy lab, sa wakas nhanap kna nya.

I was not set for words. Kinakabahan na ako. Asan n kaya sya?