Chapter 66

7:30 AM TWICE has finally landed in Korea after attending award night show in Japan.  TWICE are now heading back to their dorm while Sana was heading to Tzuyu's Unit.

When she arrived, Tzuyu is still sleeping. she suddenly smile the moment she saw the latter. Sana walks closer to her as she gently kissed her forhead. 

Sana decided to cook some breakfast for her, since Tzuyu's still sleeping...

After some minutes, Tzuyu suddenly woke up as she smells something nice for her to became hungry... She slowly opened her eyes, and she noticed Sana's luggage....

Tzuyu smile as she quickly stood up and wash her face... After that she went outside and there she saw Sana busy cooking their breakfast.

Sana still didn't notice her presence since she's washing the pan she used.. Tzuyu walks closer to her as she gently slide her arms to the latter's waist...

"Tzuyu ~ ah ❤️..."

"I miss you 🙂❤️..." Tzuyu huskily whispered to her ears.

Sana turned around to face the latter...

"I miss you too, Tzuyu ~ ah 🙂..." Sana said as she put her two arms in Tzuyu's nape...

Tzuyu smile as she slowly lean her face closer and give her a kiss. Sana feel Tzuyu nibble her lowered lips and it cause this to be parted and the moment her lips have a full entrance Tzuyu 's tongue immediately enter her mouth...

Sana pull the latter's nape as she feels Tzuyu's tongue are playing in all the corner of her mouth..She can't help but to escape a sweet moan when Tzuyu suck her tongue, their tongue Battle with dominance as they're sweetly savoring each other's mouth..

After 8 months of longing this is the first time they feels each other's warm again... As they we're deepening their kissed, Tzuyu carried Sana for the latter to sit in the counter as they're continue kissing...

Tzuyu's hands are now starting roam inside Sana's shirt... Sana escape a sweet moan when suddenly Tzuyu cupped her left breast...

They are both heavily panting the moment their lips parted, they lean each other's forehead while catching their breath...

"I love you Sana ❤️..."

"I love You Tzuyu~ah 🙂❤️..."

Again their lips meet, and this time they lips became more aggressive.. Tzuyu carried Sana and she started to walks through her room. Sana legs wrapped to Tzuyu's waist while her two arms are in the latter's nape...

Tzuyu gently put down Sana on the bed still not breaking the kiss. Tzuyu went top of Sana as she was now tracing the latter's neck, she shower it with sweet kisses until she gently bite and suck it ...

"Ahhh..." Sana moan, as she was drowning to Tzuyu's kisses.. and everytime the latter's soft lips touch her skin makes her more crazy...

Tzuyu was now showering her chest with her sweet kisses, while her hands are now busy roaming around to her body...

Tzuyu removed her shirt along with Sana's clothes... Again she kissed Sana's mound while gently removing her bra...

Sana was now breathing so hard as the latter was still continue playing on her breast, Tzuyu suck her left mound as while her other hand was playing the latter's nipple..

"Ahhh.... Tzuyu~ahhhh..." Sana grabs Tzuyu's hair and she quickly kissed  the younger... Tzuyu was now starting to unbuckled Sana's belt and when she successfully remove it she remove Sana's pants along with her...

Tzuyu went back to Sana as she kissed her forehead...

"I love you ❤️... "

Sana cupped her face.. "I love you more.." She said as she smile to Tzuyu.

"Making you horny and making you smile are my two favorite things, I want you to moan my name Love..."

"I want to forget my name while I’m busy moaning yours. I'm drowning with your love Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu smile and kissed Sana once again...their kisses went deeper again while Tzuyu's hand was now trailing her things up to her wet core... 

Sana escape a moan when Tzuyu rubs her covered core,  Tzuyu's kiss went down to her chest down to her abdomen...

Tzuyu remove Sana's underwear... And she gently spread the latter legs as she give her thighs sweet and wet kisses..

Sana can't help but to moan harder as she was feeling the kisses through her thighs.. 

"Ahhh...Oh God...T-Tzuyu~ah..." Sana once again become a moaning machine when Tzuyu started to kissed her core, while her hand was massaging her left breast.. 

Tzuyu's enter her tongue to the latter's core... "Ahhhh ~ Sh*t ..." Sana grabs her hair as she deepen Tzuyu's face on her womanhood.

"Aah!!!..." Sana's back arched the moment when Tzuyu enter her two finger without any warnings... "Ohh... Ssh*t..  aahhh T-Tzuyu~ahh F-faster p-please.." Sana moan heavily as she tightly grip on the bedsheets...

"I miss the way you moan my name love..." Tzuyu smile at her as she continues thrusting her fingers to Sana's core...

"Aahh! ~ f*ck..." Sana moan harder when Tzuyu hit the right spot... "Oohh G-Godd .. f-faster..."

Tzuyu suddenly stop thrusting, but her fingers was in Sana's core...

"Why did you stop??..." Sana confusedly asked...

Tzuyu smirked as she lean her face to Sana...

"Tzuyu ~ ahhh..."

"Tell me who's better in bed, Mark or Me..." Tzuyu whispered to her ears as she slowly thrusting her finger, to tease the latter...

"Ahh ~ ..."

"Tell me Sana..." Tzuyu thrust her finger more in a increasing speed and it cause this to the latter to moan louder..

"Ahhh!!! Sh*t Tzuyu~ah, fa-ster..."

"Answer me Sana, Who's better in bed..." Tzuyu once again asked as she continue thrusting her finger...

"Oh God...I-it's y-you ~Tzuyu~ah....." Sana said as she was catching her breath... 

"Say it again..." Tzuyu said, as she deeply buried her fingers to Sana's core...

"Y-youre better than him, Ohhh... Sh**t....I-I'm near Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu inserted another finger to Sana's core making the latter screams in a loud moan and pleasure...

"I-i'm near... Ahhhh!! ...." Sana breathlessly said as she finally release it to Tzuyu's finger...

Tzuyu once again kissed Sana's core as she clean it using her mouth..

Tzuyu went back to Sana, as she lay Sana's head to her arms...

"Morning sex… Proven to be more effective than coffee love.…" Tzuyu smile at her.. "I love you..." She said as she kissed the latter's forehead.