Chapter 10

After 3 hours of waiting  the Radio Guesting of TWICE has finally done. The Girls immediately went back to the waiting room.

"Tzuyu~ah ..... Did we make you wait  for too long?." Jihyo ask.

"No, Unnie. It's fine .... It doesn't matter if I wait too long for Sana I can wait."

"Ayiiiieeee.... We didn't know that you're so cheesy person huh .." Jeongyeon teasingly said.

"Sana ~ ya what are you going to say earlier?." Manager pinky oppa said.

"Manager~nim..."

Tzuyu stood up and went closer to the Manager.

"Yes, Tzuyu? ~ I didn't know that you were here."

"Uhmm. ~ we have something to tell  you." Sana said.

"What is it?."

"Guys, we go ahead first...Nayeon said as they bid their goodbye's  to the two."

"Sure Unnie ~ See you later."

"Tzuyu ~ ah... Your promise, take care of here." Momo said as she pointing to Sana...

"Yes, Unnie. Don't worry...."

"Guys, let's go now..." Dahyun said....

As the girl's left Tzuyu, Sana and the Manager continue to talk.

"What do you want to say?."

Tzuyu suddenly held Sana's left hand, and Manager pinky oppa saw it.

"Sana & I....." Tzuyu try to  compose herself as she was so nervous.

"You and Sana is what?." The manager curiously asks.

"We are dating." Tzuyu said.

"Okay? ~ Is this true Sana~ya?."

"Yes. Sorry if we didn't tell you right away."

"It's okay ~ we will inform Pdnim about this. And please don't tell this to the public yet you still have a world tour this month so we don't want to affect the tour because of the dating issue."

"Of course Manager~nim..." Sana said in assurance.

"And if you two will date please don't go in public. There is alot of paparazzi out there so be careful. Tzuyu~ah."

"Yes, Manager~nim I understand."

"That's good to hear."

"Uhmmm, Oppa can I have a favor?."

"Sure Sana ~ what is it?."

"Uhmm, can I go to Tzuyu's house? ~ we will just going to eat?." Sana pleaded.

"Date?."

"Mmm...." Sana blush as she looks away.

"Kiyowo...." The manager smile. "Okay, just send us a message and we will just pick you up there. But please I remind the both of you be careful okay?."

"Yes ~ manager-nim...."

After some minutes Sana was already on Tzuyu's car after she brought all her things.

"Are you ready?." Tzuyu asks.

"Yeap..."

"Okay..." Tzuyu smiled as she starts the car's engine.

"It's my second time going to your house. Do you live alone in that big house?."

"Uhmm, yeap my family is in Taiwan right now they are busy handling some business there related the the Chou Label."