Chapter 27

Afternoon 3:00 PM
Chou's Residence

Tzuyu sleep earlier after they talk and now she's awake and she don't see Sana on her side.

She decided to go downstairs and there she saw the busy squirrel baking something in the kitchen...

"Hi..." Tzuyu greeted her.

"Hey ~ you're awake 😍 ..."

"My head is really hurts earlier..."

"How about now?." Sana walks closer to her and check her forehead.

"I'm feeling better now 😊 thanks to you."

"That's great ^^... Sit down, I'll just make you some tea again..."

"Uhmmm, you're baking?."

"Yeap ~ I'm baking cookies. Let's eat it together later." Sana happily said.

"Sure ~ Uhmmm have you seen Gucci?."

"He's in the living room ~ he's sleeping I guess.. don't worry I already gave her foods earlier."

"Thank You ~ Sana...."

"You are always welcome." Sana said as she put down the tea. "Here, drink this again."

"Thanks..."

"You've been 4 days absent in school, I asked Chaengie..."

"Yeah, but I don't really need to go to school since I'm done with all my school projects and beside Final exam is still too far."

"Ohhhh ~ I see..."

"I've been in the Chou label 1 day after we talked and I monitor the printing of your photos..."

"Really how's it? Is it done???..."

"Yeap. Chou Label will release your photo this coming week...."

"Whoahhh, I'm Excited to see it..."

"You looks so beautiful ~ specially you 😊."

"Sweet talker eh ^^...."

"I'm serious. I'll gonna post 2 of your pictures later 😊 ~ ...."

"LOL XD Momo and Nayeon is complaining to me..."

"Why?..."

"Because you're always posting my photo ~ they even told me that they have a selcas with you in your phone but you didn't bother to upload it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ...."

"Uh ~ 😊 I'll gonna check my phone later."

"ㅎㅎ Yeah better to check it."

"By the way I want you to meet my Mom and Dad later...."

"What? ..." Sana's eyes went wide as she suddenly feels nervous.

"They will video call us later. I told them that you're here."

"My heart is suddenly beating so fast right now..." Sana said as she held her chest.

"Don't be nervous :) they'll just wanted to meet you. They like you Sana so nothing to worry about." Tzuyu said as she patted Sana's head.

Evening 8:00 PM
Chou Residence

After they eat dinner the two went to the living room to watch a movie together... When suddenly Tzuyu' phone suddenly vibrates.

Dad
is calling you

Accept | Ignore