Chapter 29

Morning Tzuyu went to JYPE building because Park Jinyoung wants to talk to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Tzuyu bow her head the moment when she enter the conference room..

"You are here, sit down.." Park jinyoung said. "How are you doing? Congratulations by the way on the your Graduation yesterday.

"I'm doing good and thank you."

"How's your relationship with Sana?."

"Pretty fine ~ we're both good."

"That's good to hear." Park jinyoung smilingly said. "By the way I called you hear to talk about my offer, did you think about it already?."

"To be honest I still don't know if I'll accept it but half of my mind wants to try."

"You know what Tzuyu~ah you have a potential to be an artist. When you are young and when I visit your house in Taiwan before I always see you singing and dancing along the music. You're little tiny girl before, I think you're just only 5 years old."

"I really do like singing and It's actually my passion.."

"I told your dad that I will train you ~ but he didn't give me permission because you're too young that time, but I already know that you really do have the potential and I want to help you to achieve your passion."

"But I don't have the confidence, I don't have the courage to achieve it."

"Tzuyu~ah you just need to trust yourself. I will help you to build that confidence you want if you will allow me, I call your dad and we already talked about this but he told me that the decision is not on him. It's yours."

Tzuyu didn't talked for a second as she was thinking if she will accept the offer.

"Tzuyu, you already love by many people. You already gain fans and love all around the world when you reaveled your relationship with Sana, and I know Sana will support you on this. She believed in you. Trust my word, you will be a great star."

After thinking Tzuyu deep a sigh as she looks Park Jinyoung directly to his eyes.

"Okay, I will accept your offer. I want to try it..." Tzuyu said.

Park Jinyoung stood up and he was smilingly hug Tzuyu..

"Thank you Tzuyu~ah I will promise that you will never regret your decision."

"Thank you for encouraging me to pursue the talent I have."

"No problem Tzuyu~ah as long as you didn't giving up on that talent I'm still here to support you."

"Thank You..."

"So, Tomorrow come back here and let's do vocal lessons. Okay? And I will arrange your contract..."

"Okay ~ P-dnim...."

After talking with Park Jinyoung Tzuyu went to the practice room where TWICE is, Sana didn't know that Tzuyu is in the building right now. Tzuyu didn't tell her because she wants to surprise the latter.

When she enter the practice room she only saw 4 members of TWICE (Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Mina) Sana was not there.

"Oh!  Tzuyu~ah you're here..." Dahyun greeted Tzuyu ...

"Annyeonghaseyo..." Tzuyu bow at them.

"Sana Unnie is at the cafeteria right now, they're having their snacks. But you can wait her here." Mina said.

"Thank you ~ Uhmm are you guys done practicing?."

"Yeah, we are just resting now." Jeongyeon said..