1

This is Raphael

"Milady, it's time to wake up"

A familiar voice rang through the room. You shut your eyes trying to ignore his voice. Then you hear the curtains being drawn away. You immediately frowned when you suddenly feel the lights blinding you from under your eyelids. You raised your hand towards your face in a weak attempt to shield your eyes from the lights. One (e/c) colored eye and the other purple colored one that holds a faustian mark slowly peeking from under the eyelashes.

 One (e/c) colored eye and the other purple colored one that holds a faustian mark slowly peeking from under the eyelashes

Rubbing the tiredness out of your eyes you slowly sit up when you smell the sweet aroma of tea thoughout the room

"Today's breakfast will be poached salmon and mint salad, and for the side i have prepared some toast and scones. Which one would you like?" Your butler, Raphael asked.

You stretched your limbs trying to wake up from your slumber and tiredly answered

"The scones...."

"Understood, milady" raphael said handing you the fine china filled with steaming warm tea inside it.

You raised the cup to your lips smelling the aroma first before slowly drinking the liquid to avoid burning your mouth.

"Ceylon?"

"Yes milady, today's tea is Ceylon tea that i ordered from london a few days ago"

"Today's schedule?" You asked handing Raphael the empty cup of tea after he brought out your dress to help you getting dressed for the day.

"After breakfast, you will sort out the files that are sent from the company" Raphael answered while putting on your casual dress for the day.

You have always preferred the simple and short, yet still elegant dresses when you are in your own home

You have always preferred the simple and short, yet still elegant dresses when you are in your own home. But once you are going out to the town, or to parties and balls, only then you will wear long dresses and jewelries.

Raphael slides your shoes then tying the ribbons neatly. Then escorts you out of your bedroom to start the day.

________________________________________________

(Y/n) (L/n), the current head of the (L/n)'s household, who some people know as one of the Queen's guard dogs, is the owner of the (L/n) company. A company that is known to produce the best, most famous and luxurious bath and body products.

Soaps, shampoos, scented candles, perfumes, lotions, powders, even make-ups. Your products are very popular amongst women across the world. They always buy your products for it was high in quality. Men also buy your products mainly as gifts for their significant other.

You were currently checking the package and paperwork sent from the company in your study. Inside the package was a custom made perfume bottle filled with new perfume scents the company made and sent it to you to be approved as new products. You scanned the paperwork quickly, signing it, and put it on the approved pile. Just as you reach for another paperwork Raphael comes in.

"Milady, these are the letters we received today" Raphael said dropping the pile of letters in front of you

"It's the social season again... these people really have nothing else to do.. they spend the whole day hosting meaningless balls, courting, and dancing... London lifestyle is so dull..."

"The Baron of Bath, The Countess of Cardolan, The Earl of Warwick..." you listed tossing the letters to your desk while Raphael quickly writing the names you mentioned into the rejected list.

But then you stopped when you saw a letter with a familiar red wax seal. A letter from the Queen.

"This is...."

You picked it up then your eye caught a glimpse of another letter underneath it. You recognized the seal as the Phantomhive's seal. With these two letters in your hands, there could only mean one thing.

It's time for The Queen's guard dogs to be let out

________________________________________________