2

By the way, i'm gonna skip book of circus. And start from book of murder because it's just way too long if i start from the beginning, so... yeah

'Ciel' = Older twin
Ciel = Younger twin / our Ciel

"Tell me about the party again" you said to Ciel while running your hands on the books in the bookshelf and reading the titles looking for something that interest you.

"The Queen wants me to hold a banquet to entertain one of her distant relatives. He is interested in the self-proclaimed factory of the world that is england's industry. And you are expected to participate too." Ciel answered from his desk. His head leaning on one of his hand while the other holding a newspaper.

When you saw that no book interest you enough you turn your head towards Ciel. "Why me? I thought that this was supposed to be a sort of a punishment from The Queen since the report of the incident in your mission the other day" you raised an eyebrow.

Since the both of you have the title as The Queen's guard dogs, you are always informed of eachother's reports whenever there's a mission. In the last mission that Ciel has, which was a case of a travelling circus that has come to london who wherever they perform, there's always incidents of disappearing children, you realized that he covered up something in his report.

" 'We have disposed of the criminals. Since the children were beyond help we made them non-existent along with the mansion'.  You were meant to save the children Ciel, surely you know The Queen will give you consequences for your actions, no?" You said as you approach his desk.

He sighed "I know, i guess her majesty wants to give this as a warning to you too" Ciel said frowning while putting his newspaper down.

"Ck ck ck... that wont do Ciel, you cant keep dragging me into your trouble..." you poked his cheek but he swatted your hand, annoyed at your teasing.

"Anyways can you call Sebastian?" You asked him

"Sebastian" he called his butler without hesitation

In a second a knock can be heard from the other side of the door before it was opened and Sebastian entered.

"You called for me, young master?" Sebastian bowed and asked

"Do you have a cake or anything of the sort in the kitchen sebastian? I want something sweet" you answered for Ciel.

Ciel perked up at the mention of sweets.
"I want something sweet too" he said.

"Oh, no no no, you dont get any treat my dear, this is your punishment" you said while smirking

Sebastian chuckled when you teased his master. While Ciel can only grumbled and slumped in his seat in defeat.

"Oh, and Raphael, go with Sebastian and prepare some tea" you ordered your butler who has been observing the scene quietly from the side.

"Yes, milady" both answered before leaving the room.

You sat on the arm rest on the chair ciel was sitting. "I heard from Sebastian that you were bedridden after you went back from the circus Ciel, is this true?" You asked

"It was merely a cold, it's nothing serious" he answered dismissively

"How come you did not inform me of this?" You asked frowning, angry that he was dismissive about his sickness "Sebastian said your asthma was back and you caught a fever too, and you said it was nothing serious?" You scolded him.

Ciel pouted slightly at your tone and sighed "im alright now (y/n)" slightly sorry that he worried you.

"I am your lover, am i not? It is my duty to care for your well-being" you said then putting a hand on his shoulder.