Prologue

THE STORY IS BASED ON THE MANGA, NOT THE ANIME

TO CLARIFY
'Ciel' = The older twin
Ciel = Younger twin/ our Ciel

(y/n) (l/n), the current head of the (l/n) family, who some people know as one of the Queen's guard dogs runs the famous (l/n) company, a company that sells the luxurious bath and body products. Women across the world love her products for it was high in quality and very popular amongst people.

(y/n) made a contract with a demon at 9 when parents died from murder. the murderer was trying to kidnap her and sell her at black market.
when she was sold, she found out that she was going to be sacrified. at her desperate moment, she manage to call out a demon and made contract with him that he was going to help her avenge those who mistreated her in exchange of her soul. she named him Raphael.

the (l/n) family and the Phantomhive family were close friends from the job as the Queen's guard dogs.

She played alot with the Phantomhive twins and Elizabeth at the Phantomhive's manor. you were supposed to be engaged with 'Ciel' at first but since the Midford family was closer to the Phantomhive's, 'Ciel' was engaged with Elizabeth. and you were engaged to Ciel, the spare. And since then, Elizabeth and 'Ciel' always play together outside, while you remain inside the manor and accompany Ciel due to his poor health. but eventhough he has poor health, you loved Ciel dearly, and he returns the feelings too.

after your parents died, the Phantomhive's offered to take care of you, but you refused wanting to continue the deed of being the Queen's guard dog and live in your own manor.

but  what happen when a year later the
Phantomhive's got the same misfortune? what happen when you saw that Ciel was back all alone with a demon butler, but nobody knows that he was the spare? what happen when Ciel took 'Ciel' place, and nobody knows beside you? what's going to happen with your relationship? will you be able to hold your feelings and keep his secret while he is known to everyone else as Elizabeth's?

and what happen when finally everybody found out that Ciel is not 'Ciel'? what happen when 'Ciel' comes back? What happen when everybody finally knows that you are his true fiancee?