Epilogue

Three months later...
Christmas Day

Fawn stared at the clubhouse, wrapping her jacket tight around her from the bite of the snowy breeze. She was nervous as hell. Digger walked up and wrapped his arms around her.

"They're gonna find out soon," he said.

"I know."

"Might as well get it over with."

"Whatever you decided is fine with me, I'm going inside where it's warm," her dad said as he walked past them.

Fawn sighed and followed her dad inside. The bothers were standing around and putting the table up while the Old Ladies worked in the kitchen. The kids were in the play room, except for Cole, he was walking around his mother who was trying to put frosting on cupcakes and cookies and any other treat you could think of.

Everyone stopped to say hello to them then went back to work.

"Abel, can you help me with my jacket?" She asked and smiled. She liked Digger's birth name and often used it.

He shook his head, smiling, but helped pull off her red coat. She wore a tight--now it was tight--white turtleneck with jeans and black boots that went to her knees. Outside was muggy and dark even though it was ten in the morning. Inside it was bright and cheery and very Christmas.

Digger kissed her cheek and she walked toward the kitchen.

"Anything I can help with?" She asked.

Trish turned toward her and the pan she was holding dropped. Her mouth hung open. Everyone stopped and looked to see what the commotion was. They followed Trish's line of sight to her and more things hit the ground and the building grew silent.

"What?" She asked.

"Your pregnant!" Trish shouted. "Any you didn't tell me!"

"I didn't tell anybody," she said.

The Old Ladies swarmed her, asking questions and touching her little baby bump. Someone called shots in the other room where the guys were and Fawn wrestled to get to the counter that separated the kitchen from the main room.

"Abel Mathews, don't you dare take that shot!" She shouted just in time.

"Damn it, woman," he said. "It's just one."

"No, sir, we had a deal. If I can't drink then you can't drink."

Her dad laughed, "She's got you whipped, son."

Snake laughed and patted him on the back.

"Why are you laughing?" Sarah asked. "Your banned from drinking when I'm pregnant. We're not going through that again."

She was referring to Snake fucking Pearl. No one had spoken her name since the day at the store. Everyone acted like she didn't exist and when the cops showed up looking for her everyone acted like they had no clue who she was.

"Fuckin Old Ladies," Snake grumbled.

After everyone got over the shock of her being pregnant, she helped in the kitchen. They had dinner ready in a few hours and started to set the food on the table.

"Where's Banks?" Sarah asked.

"He went to go get Rebel," Trish said.

A few minutes later the front door crashed open and slammed closed. Banks came into the room looking pissed as hell. And alone.

"Where's Rebel?" Fawn asked.

"She's not coming," he grumbled.

"What do you mean 'not coming'?" Washington asked.

"She said she didn't wanna come this year and that she'd see everyone in a few months when she graduated." Banks sat down. His eyes landed on Fawn and looked her up and down. "Your pregnant?"

She nodded.

"He's not drinking," Banks said.

"Stop pointing out the obvious," Digger said, his arms crossed.

"He's cut off," Fawn explained.

Banks nodded and everyone sat down to dinner. The table was attacked after grace and different conversations started. Digger filled her plate, then his own.

"Ram, pass the salt," she said. He handed her the salt and before she could but it on her mashed potatoes Digger took it.

"No salt. It's already in there," he said.

She took it back, "Too bad." She put it on then scooped up some mashed potatoes and put it on her ham, stuffing her face.

It wasn't long before dessert was brought out. Sarah went all out with it. There were pies, cake, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, name a dessert and she name it. Good thing too, she was craving it all like crazy.

"What's this?" She asked, looking a pie looking thing.

"That's a chocolate pie," Sarah told her. "I made it for the kids but help yourself."

"Perfect!" Fawn cut into it and ate.

Everyone was stuffed by the end of the night and there were plenty of left overs. Everyone went into the TV room that Banks had attached and watched Christmas movies. Fawn curled up next to Digger and smiled, holding onto him tight.

To her, everything was perfect. She just wished that Rebel had come. Part of her wondered if she knew that Rampage was here and that why she didn't show? It was ok though, she would come home in a few months.

Also in a few months, she would become Mrs. Abel Mathews and she would be a mommy. Fawn fell asleep on Digger at the end of It's a Wonderful Life.