Chapter Seventeen

Rampage was already at the clubhouse when they got back. He gave Digger a grin that said he knew exactly what took them so long. So Digger flipped him off.

There was a crowd of his brothers around the couch and as he got closer, he saw why. Trish, who had played the disappearing act, was there with Falcon who had been playing hooky the last few days.

"Good, you're here!" Trish said, standing up. She lifted her left hand, "Falcon and I got married!"

"What? Where?" Fawn asked as she rushed to her friend. She gripped Trish's hand looked at the diamond.

"I went to Vegas early to set it up and Falcon came a few days later. We couldn't pick a date or set up so I said fuck it and we had a Vegas wedding."

"I'm so happy for you!" Sarah said. "You should have been with us when we got drinks, it could have been your Bachelorette party."

Digger saw something pass over Fawn's face but she hid it with a smile. "Congratulations, Trish. After the hell that dickhead put you through its about time."

"Yea and when is your dickhead gonna pull his head out of his ass?" Trish asked, shooting him a look.

Fawn blushed, "About that.... When you were gone, Digger and I hooked up. And now I'm his Old Lady. Surprise!"

The room fell silent. His brothers stared at him. Not all his brothers knew about him and Fawn. Everyone had known that he wasn't gonna get with her and that he'd never had an Old Lady. Well things changed.

The room erupted in hollers and congratulations. Digger and Fawn were surrounded along with Falcon and Trish.

"Some one bring up a few kegs, I wanna celebrate this news right!" Banks said.

~~~~~~

Digger walked up to his room hours later. Fawn had already gone up to rest, saying she had a long day of training.

He froze when he opened the door. Fawn had her hair in a pony tail, the short hair making strands fall loose. She wore a tank top with the Ghost Warriors emblem on it--a reaper wearing Spartan armor and holding a machine gun.

What really got him, though, was that she was rolling a blunt. She had a breakfast tray in front of her on the bed, the tobacco was in a pile in one corner and she was finishing the roll. Bringing the blunt to her lips, she licked the edge and laid it smooth.

She put the tray on the floor and reached for a lighter. Then she saw him. "Uh... hey."

"Hey," he said, still in a trance. "Whatcha doin?"

"Just got done rollin a blunt. Now I'm gonna smoke it. Wanna share?" She grinned.

Digger jumped on the bed, snagging the blunt from her. "I didn't know you smoked."

She shrugged and watched as he lit it and took a puff. "I do sometimes. Like today. Those four bitches are gonna make me smoke more."

He passed it to her and she took a long drag. They were silent as they passed it back and forth, finishing it off. Digger placed his head in her lap and she ran her fingers through his hair.

"What kind was that?" He asked.

"Purple diesel."

"Damn, Doe," he said, grinning. "That's some good shit."

In the next few minutes, they were laughing their asses off. Fawn laughed so hard her face turned red and she fell off the bed, causing both of them top laugh more.

"Oh! My! God!" She yellled.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm hungry," she giggled.

"Go get food, lazy ass," he said.

Fawn pulled off her top and threw it on the couch, leaving her in just her panties. "I can't. I'm naked."

Digger narrowed his eyes and nodded. "Well played, Cyprus. Well played."

She smiled a megawatt smile. "Make sure you grab pie. And your pants before you leave."