Chapter 37

[Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Oh, for the love of god and everything that was holy! I felt like I had been ran over by a fucking bulldozer!

Definitely the best feeling to have when you just woke up. NOT.

I groaned and pressed the heels of my palms to my eyes, and then stopped once I noticed that I cannot actually move that much. I rolled my eyes after I saw what position I was in. Figures. Hunter was practically sleeping on top of me.

I wrestled with his arms – AND LEGS – so I could get out of bed and take a shower. I badly needed it. I stunk of sex! Oh, wait…

I can’t remember having sex with anyone!

I glared at my boyfriend’s sleeping form and before I knew it, my hand has already connected to the back of his head. And then screamed right on his face, “WAKE UP, YOU FUCKER!”

He bolted awake and then shot back down, clamping his hands to his temples. “Next time, wake me up with a fucking gong, thank you very much! What's wrong with you?!”

“What's wrong with me?! WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?!” I got up and kicked him again and again, not caring wherever my foot landed. “You fucked me while I was asleep! You could’ve at least waked me up!”

“Wait, wait, wait! Stop!” He tried catching my foot but I won't have any of that. How dare he?! Now I hadn’t enjoyed it! Ugh, how did he even do it without waking me up?!

“You. Selfish. Bastard!” I hollered, kicking him with my every word. “Don’t you dare deny it! I could smell you!” And as if to irk me more, he laughed. “And you still have the nerve to laugh?! Oh, that’s it! I'm so going to move back next door— YOU, HUNTER KNIGHT, ARE DEAD!”

He chuckled after grabbing my waist and pinning my sexy body down to bed. What was he so happy about me moving out? I gasped. Was he cheating on me?!

“Hell no, goof. I'm not cheating on you.”

“Don’t change the topic!”

“You don’t remember anything, do you?” he asked, not even bothering to hide his smile. He should hide it! It’s making my anger die down!

“No shit.”

He sighed, still sounding happy and contented. The nerve! “I guess I have to make you remember then.”

I eyed him warily. “Are you saying I was awake while you're…  while we were… doing it?”

He rolled his eyes. “What do you think?”

I scoffed. “But I don’t remember any!” Yep, more like whined. My whines were fucking powerful it could make anyone cave in to my wishes.