Chapter 06

[Hunter Knight on the right. (--->)

Vote and comment, please. Enjoy reading!]

CHAPTER SIX

I returned my gaze back to Silver as Stefan continued what he was saying. Stefan; always the one thinking things out of the box.

‘Remember what happened to the clearing earlier? We can't even get close to him… without him knowing.’

“Exactly. Without him knowing,” Caleb chimed in. “And if he's not aware of it, then it would be no gain for us to find out why as well.”

I zoned out of the conversation as I found myself completely into taking in my mate’s beauty. I knew myself that it was weird of me to see, think, and acknowledge a guy as beautiful, but it was my mate here that we were talking about. Even if he had dirt all over his face, I would still find him beautiful. With only one quick glance to him, it was easily figured out that he was not one of us. With all of us here having sun-kissed skins, his was milky white, unscarred even after all the wounds he got from that despicable bear, and smooth like a baby’s.

Silver’s eyes were electric blue ones, with hints of mossy green if you took a closer look. The shade of his eyes varied depending on his emotions. I knew that even with the still short while I had been with him.

His hair was a dark brown color, like melted chocolate, and I believed it was all natural. When I lifted his shirt earlier in the kitchen, I was quite surprised that he actually had muscles. Him wearing my shirt now made him look really skinny that you would think he didn’t eat properly. But, hell, he had a cute six-pack even with his little scrawny stature.

He was relatively short, compared to us, but it just added effect to his adorableness. And he was using the best of it for his benefits, which for me wasn’t wrong. It’s not like he was making us do bad things, anyway. He already gained a lot of knowing looks of interest from my pack members, be it from a female or a male, and it took me all of my self-control not to slit their throats for looking at my mate that way. I knew that if it wasn’t for the fact that Silver was indeed my mate, they probably already made their moves on him.

Having a mate, especially if it was as inviting as mine, was quite dangerous. With just a simple touch from him my body could grow hotter in a matter of seconds. I would gladly take Silver there and then senseless, but I knew he wouldn’t like that. And I wouldn’t dream of him having any negative feelings towards me.

See what effect he was having on me?

*Silver’s POV*

Ever since I left the house with my newly-found friend, Stefan, Hunter’s gaze never left me. It made me feel all giddy inside, but whenever I saw them laughing at us, I was fighting the urge to flip them off.