The Discussion

Happy New Years Everyone! :D 

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

           "Malfoy what exactly happend?" "My two so called "friends" decided to attack Granger because they thought she blew it up the cauldron. So Goyle shot the Sectumsempra spell at me but I dodged it and it hit Granger. I stunned Goyle and gave Blaise a broken nose and carried Granger here."

          He quickly mumbled the last part. Everyone stared at him wide eyed for his actions. "Potter, Weasleys, Longbottom and Lovegood." He cleared his throat. "I would no longer want to be an enemy. I would like to start all over as an acquaintance for Hermione's sake." Everyone stared at him.

                "I accept Draco as a friend." Luna said smiling. "Then me too." Neville said smiling too.Ginny shrugged. "Fine with me." Harry thought for a while. "Draco I accept you but if you hurt Hermione physically or mentally then consider yourself dead."

            "I promise.." He had trouble saying Harry. "H-Harry." He finally managed to say. Ron was still red. "Malfoy you are not accepted by me and never will you ferret." Ron stood up and so did Draco. "Ron don't do this." Ginny begged. "You disgust me."

          "Weasley I'm not looking to fight." "I am." He said clenching his fist. Hermione weakly stood up revealing she was in grey shorts and a white shirt. "Ron please." Hermione now pleaded as she got in between them with her back towards Draco and her hands on Ron's chest.. Ron was as red as tomato and raised his hand to shove Hermione away but Draco quickly grabbed his hand knowing what he was going to do. "Don't you dare touch her Weasley."

                He growled. "Ron sit down." Harry demanded. "You mean like this?" Ron asked as he cupped Hermione's face. "Ronald, stop it." Hermione said as she slapped his hands away.. He leaned in to kiss her but Draco shoved him away and Ron fell back.

                 "Weasley don't you ever touch her like that again." Draco growled, glaring at Ron. "Come on Ron." Harry said helping Ron up. "You need to cool off." "No I don't! You know what I need?! I need Malfoy to stay far away from Hermione!"

              He yelled and Ginny grabbed him. "Ron calm down." Harry grabbed his right arm while Ginny grabbed his left arm and they dragged him away. Luna and Neville followed behind. Hermione turned to Draco only to meet his chest. That's when she noticed he was rather quite tall. She snapped out of it and whsipered quietly,. "Thank you." She slipped back into her bed.

            "No problem Hermione." Draco responded, sitting in the chair next to Hermione's bed. He stood up to get his wand and when he started walking back to the chair, Hermione was fast asleep.