Lockhearts

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

Draco sat by the fire and watched as the scarlet fire danced. He heard Snape's portrait swing open and Hermione came skipping in and plopped down next to him.

"Hannah and Neville are engaged." She said to him. "Blimey I thought he would never ask a girl to marry him." Hermione playfully punched him in the arm.

"So is Luna and Rolf." She added. "Is everyone getting married?" Draco whispered and she giggled.

That's when it go them both thinking, will they ever get marry? Will they have kids? Draco turned to look at Hermione and realized a stitch on her cheek.

"What happened to your cheek?" He asked. "Nightstalkers." She replied. He frowned remembering that she's partner with Blaise, not himself.

She brought her knees closer. "What's wrong?" Draco asked getting closer.

"Voldemort's closer to attacking." She whispered. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"It'll be okay." He whispered as he kissed her forehead. Just then they heard a knock. She reluctantly stood up and the portrait swung open. Blaise stood there with a parchment on his hand and a quill.

"Need help on homework." He quietly said. Hermione raised an eyebrow at him. "Which homework?"

"Defense Against Dark Arts." "Oh just copy mine." She said as she ran upstairs to get her parchment.

Draco stood and stared at him. He could tell that Blaise liked her. The way he talks and the way acts. He never did thus with any other girl.

Hermione came rushing downstairs and handed Blaise a parchment. "Here. Return it to me at class." She said as she pushed a hair out of her face.

"Thanks." He muttered and left. Draco was now staring at her. "What?" She asked. "Did anything happened between you two while I was gone?" He asked

"Of course not." She said. "Are you sure?" "Positive." Draco stared at her one more time before saying that they should both get to bed and up the stairs they went.

The next day Hermione woke up extra earlier for no reason. She silently took a shower and silently left. She was then with Ginny,Luna,Hannah and Lavender.

"Is it just me or are you getting a beer gut Ginny?" Luna pointed out.

Ginny nervously covered her stomach with her robe and blushed. All but Hermione shrugged.

Ginny gave her a Tell-You-Later face and now she shrugged.

Hermione entered her D.A.D.A class and sat in the back with Blaise. Professor Ritz came in with cages.

Draco was sitting in the front on and empty desk. Professor Ritz smiled broadly at the class.

"Today we discover Lockhearts. Tiny, pink, puffballs that can make you in love with whoever us nearest to you."

He said. "I suggest we do pairs of boy and girl." He muttered and the class shuffled around trying to get to their partners. Hermione just sat in her desk with Blaise.

~Sorry It's Short :\~