Headaches

~Charcters Belong To J.K Rowling~

"Why is she moving so much?" Ron asked staring at Hermione shifting in her bed but still asleep."What is she saying?" Harry asked too trying to hear what she's muttering. Draco glanced at her with a worried look.

Hermione on the other hand was having a nightmare. She was walking down a long, dark corridor. She could see absolutely nothing though she felt like she was forced to walk. She finally got to a jet purple door. She twisted the doorknob and pulled. A gush of wind went through her face and she heard a cruel laugh. A hand with a wand appeared before her. "CRUCIO!" The voice boomed and pain went through her body. She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Hermione it's just a dream!" Draco whispered as he tried to lightly shake her awake. She immediately opened her eyes and she gasped for air. She was sweating and she glanced at all three of them. Draco was sitting on her right side, Ron on her left and Harry sat at the foot of her bed. she sat up. "Are you okay?" Harry asked. "Yeah by the sound of that scream you were getting killed." Ron commented. "I'm fine but what happened before i fell asleep?" She asked. The three of them explained the best they could explaining to her how Voldemort possessed her body.

The weeks went by fast and they continued with their normal schedules. The teachers were aware of Hermione's encounters with Voldemort and patrolled the halls when students were going to their other class. Hermione would still get her major headache. She was walking with Draco when the pain in her head got stronger and she fell but Draco got her, "You need to get your head check Hermione." He said as her helped her up.

"But I'm fine." She insisted. Draco ignored it and picked her up and placed her over his shoulders. "Put me down!" She hissed at a laughing Draco. "Nope." He said trying to hold his laughter. She gave him a fake glare and gave up. Students walkingby stopped and stared. Many of them were surprised to see a Slytherin with a Gryffindor since the two houses were enemies but Draco ignored the looks. He got to Madam Pomfrey and layed Hermione on the bed where she pouted and he once more laughed. Madam Pomfrey came. "Y'know, I've been seeing you both come here very frequently." Madam Pomfreymuttered. Hermione and Draco ignored the comment. "What's the case this time?" Madam Pomfrey asked casually. "Headaches." Draco answered. Madam Pomfrey looked puzzled. "Not ordinary headaches." Hermione muttered. Madam Pomfrey shrugged and with flicked her wand at Hermione. She stared at Hermione's head as if she was scanning it."Stand up." She stood up and Madam Promfrey looked her up and down. She wrote in her clip board and scanned her body one time but her eyes opened wide.

"What?" Hermione asked. Madam Pomfrey dropped her clip board and quill. "Y-you have D-Dark M-Mag-gic." She stuttered. "What do you mean?" Draco and Hermioneboth asked worried. "Dumbledore!" She yelled and the empty portrait on the wall vibrated and Dumbledore appeared with his usual smile. "Ah Miss Granger. Haven't see you in a long time. Mr.Malfoy, I've hoped you changed." "Dumbledore look at her!" Madam Pomfrey whispered. Dumbledoreseemed to scan Hermione too and his smile turned into a serious face. "This can't be good. Protect we must." "Can I know what's going on?" Hermione loudly said. "Miss Granger it appearsyou have Dark Magic inside you. Yet you can't use it." Hermione gasped and Draco stood there with no emotion. "How do I get it out?" "You cant. Voldemort has to die once more but if he's not dead, the Dark Magic will torment you. Voldemort is going to attack soon and we must prepare and protect students." Dumbledore sternly said. "Alert the staff and students Madam Pomfrey." "Yes sir." She quickly walked out of there. "I advise you to prepare. He's coming for you and only you." He said to Hermione and disappeared. She sat on the bed and Draco sat next to her and hugged her trying to comfort her. "Like I said, I'll protect you." He kissed her forehead and tears escaped from her eyes.