Mitchell

~Characters Belong To J.K Rowling~

The real Draco paced his room back and forth thinking about Hermione with bags under his eyes. He didn't sleep at all worrying about her.

'Mitchell better not cause her emotional pain or I swear I will-' His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door.

"Come in." He muttered sighing. It was Hugo. "The meeting is starting." He mumbled as he left.

Draco went downstairs and went to the meeting room to find all Deatheaters and Voldemort sitting in a long black table.

There was two available seats. He sat on the available seat between his father and mother.

"Today, we discuss The Plan to terminate the Granger girl so we can get to Potter and destroy them all once and for all." His voice boomed throughout the room. 

"Now we invade approximately during the last few days of school. But it wouldn't hurt to make an entrance." He said as a grin spread across his face. "Maybe a little bit of thunder and rain will do." He said as he laughed at his "brilliance". The other Deatheaters laughed too. All except Draco.

As soon as Voldemort's laughter died out, so did everyone else's. Voldemort glanced at the only empty seat at the table, the seat between Fenrir and Morgue, a new Deatheater as well. "As we all should know, Charles Witz isn't here. But I've already discussed with him The Plan."

"He is currently in Hogwarts, spying in our victim and any other plan the professors have to interrupt our invasion." He said to them.

"In fact, he's supposed to inform us about anything suspicious this evening." He added.

"Back to plan. Potter will of course try to hide himself like the coward he is. Or he will be a hero. No matter his decision, we will go after the girl. Targeting the girl will bring him to us. If we get the chance, maybe the Weasley boy too."

"After we capture the girl then Charles, Mitchell and Bellatrix will meet me by the tower where Albus died. Her fate will be decided there." He hissed as a wide grin grew across his face

Everyone clapped for Voldemort's plan. All except Draco once more

Never has he felt such hate for someone. He felt as he could rip Voldemort's throat and head off.

After discussing a few more irrelevant things, the meeting was over. Draco stormed to his room when everyone was allowed to leave. As he was about to close the door, he saw his mother standing in the doorway with a worried expression.

"What happened mother?" He asked her. "Hermione. She's in grave danger." She whispered to him as he close the door behind him and they sat on his bed.

"I know." He mumbled looking down. "Draco?" She called to him softly. He kept on staring down. "Draco, look at me." She softly said as she lifted his chin up.

"Do you really, really love her?" She asked him. "Yes. A lot." He replied.

"She's changed you Draco, she really has." She whispered softly as she remembered his old, harsh self.

"But Draco....her time will be short if you don't do something and if you don't, you'll regret your entire life." She said seriously.

"I know." He mumbled again. "Promise me, you'll protect her with your life because I would want you to be happy and I would love to have grandchildren." She begged. "I promise." He said slightly smiling at her.

Hermione walked into the Great Hall where everyone was having breakfast. She walked straight to the Slytherin table and grabbed Charles by his sleeve and dragged him out of there.

"Wow calm down Granger." He said wiping dust off his clothes. "Listen. What did you mean by watch Draco closely?" She asked.

"Why?" He asked. "Well he hadn't been acting himself lately. I mean up till now he's started acting his old self to me."

"And what's his new self?" He asked curiously. "Y'know, his sweet, nice self. The one who loved me..." She murmured.

"So Draco loved you?" He asked surprised. "Well yeah." He sighed. "You have just gave me information to get him into a whole lot deeper trouble. Well it's not like he hasn't gotten you into trouble either."

"What are you talking about?" She asked with a puzzled look. "Nothing." He said smirking and walking away.

"You bastard! All you do is cower before Voldemort's presence because your no where near brave!" The words slipped out of her mouth. 

Within seconds, he pinned Hermione against the wall. He was taller and much stronger than her but she stood her ground.

"I'm not scared of a coward such as you." She hissed at him. Their faces were now in inches away.

"How about now?" She gulped. But a few seconds later he was on the ground with a hand on his eye. She glanced next to her to find Ron.

Charles glared at Ron with his black eye, stood up and walked away.

See hugged him. "Thank you Ron." "No problem." He said hugging her back.

"But I came here to invite you to m house. We're going to honor Fred. It wasn't supposed to be soon but you know, the day we planned is the day Voldemort is supposed to invade Hogwarts..... so Mum decided to do it earlier."

"Of course I'll come Ron." "Great. So see you there tonight." He told her walking away grinning. 

-------------------------------

Later that night, Mitchell in the form of Draco sat in the library doing nothing.

Charles sat in front of him. "Hello there, Mitchell." Mitchell looked up at him and noticed the black eye.

"What happened to your eye?" He asked. Charles glared at the memory of what had happened earlier.

"Nevermind that. I've found out that Draco is in love with Hermione." He whispered lowly.

"Really?" Mitchell asked. "Yeah." Charles said. "Well she's bloody hot! But of course, we're bot allowed to fall in love with someone especially her." He murmured.

"Right. So start acting like you love her or she'll find out." Charles muttered before standing up and walking away.

"That's going to be easy." Mitchell whispered to himself as he grinned and walked to his room.