Chapter 1

January 12

Y/n

"Y/n would you like a ride from school when school over?" Mrs.Yen ask me as we got out of her car. "No thanks Mrs.Yen, I was planning on checking out the new pet store today" I said as we entered the school building and we separated for the time being. It's was the same as it was everyday, people pointing at me, whispering and such. "Hey guys it's the abandon freak" One student said causing their friends to laughs but I just ignore them since this was my last year here in this Hellish place. "This school doesn't need people like you here!" I hear the same words, threats over and over again that it doenst faze me as much.

The first four classes was okay but than my next class was gym. Gym was always the class my safe class since Mrs.Yen was my gym teacher.
"Alright class we're going to play dodgeball, you know the rules get at it" She said as the class was divided into two teams and the game started. There was about 22 students in my class so splitting the team's up ends up evenly. It was a fun game surprisingly but then my next classes, not so much since the students would bother me when I try to concentrate in class.

When school end I tried to be the first out the door because I know what would happen if I didn't. As I finally got to the door, I heard someone yelling out. "Freak get back here this instant!" Serena the bully and her few followers were coming towards me as I left the area immediately to not get caught by them. Once I manage to get enough distant from them, I started to walk normally again. "Alright let's head to that new pet store" I said to myself while heading to the mall that was only about ten minutes away from the school.

When I arrive to the pet store, I saw that I was the only around at the moment. "Oh a customer, how may I help you miss?" A elder woman ask and I looked around before I talked to her. "What kind of animal do you have here Miss?" Hearing all different kind of animal, I could I would be enjoying seeing each kind. "We have all kinds my dear, cats, dogs, ferrets and our specials the hybrids" Hybrids she said caught my attention since I never seen a hybrid before. "Can I see the hybrids" The woman nodded her head as she told me to follow and I did as we reached the hybrid room.

"Don't mind the hybrids if they don't come towards at first, their a bit shy to new people" The old woman said as she open the door and let me in then told me she closing the door so the hybrids won't get out. When she did that I looked around and saw that there were seven hybrids hiding near the corner. "Um hi?" Walking towards them carefully since I could tell they were scared. A few of them were growling as I looked at each one and saw that there was three cats, two dogs, a ferret and lastly a bunny hybrid. "Easy there, I'm not going to hurt ya I promise" I said getting on my knees when I was half way so they don't see me as a threat.

It took maybe about a minute or two til one of them came crawling over slowly. The ferret that was in front of the group came over and sat on his knees with a scared look on his face. I felt bad for the hybrids since i'm guessing they never came face to face with a human. I gently lifted my hand up to touch the hybrids hair or cheek only to see the ferret flinch. Seeing how the ferret hybrid react, I lower my hand back down only for the hybrid to take my hand in his.

"Huh?" Before I could do anything the ferret place my hand against his cheek. His cheek were cold and so was his hands when I first touch them. Little did I know that all the other hybrids came over and surrounded us. Each one of the hybrids were beautiful and unique as they let me pet or touch their ears. "Do you guys talk?" I ask and all of them nodded their head which cause the ferret to try speaking first but then the door open behind me.

All of the hybrids hisses and growls at the woman as she sighed before grabbing what it looks like a hose. When I was about to stop her, she turn on the water and sprayed the hybrids with water. "Hey stop that!" I yell which shocked that woman as she ended up soaking me as well. "Oh my, I'm so sorry dear I didn't mean to soak you with cold water!" The old woman panic as she run out to I hope was a towel or something. "Tsk, people these days" I let out a sighed as woman came back with a dry towel.

I took the towel but I didn't use it but went over to the guys try my best dry them. "Do you like the hybrids miss?" The old woman asked while I was working on drying the hybrids. "I do and I planned on buying them" The hybrids looked at me surprised but their shows that they were happy to hear that. "Alright I'll get the papers for them" When the woman left, I finish drying the bunny hybrids leading the result of him hugging me. "Thank, thank, thank!" The bunny hybrids said excitingly which was very cute.

"Don't thank me, I'm just glad to bring you guys home to a better life"