Chapter Thirty-One: A Day With Ella

Start from the beginning

Minutes past and we finally reach the mall.

"Can we eat at McDonald's unnie? Please." Ella said.

"Of course! Let's go then!"

"Yey!" She said and jumped.

I carried her towards the fast-food chain and I ordered two spaghetti, chicken nuggets, fried chicken and a sundae.

"Thank you unnie!" She said and smiled.

"Welcome my princess." I said and pinch her cheeks.

"Unnie... Did mommy said yes to you already?" Ella ask out of a sudden that made me cough.

I drink some water before answering.

"Not yet princess. Why?"

"Nothing, I just want the both of you to be together already..... Because.."

"Because?"

"Because, because I want to be my... To be my dada already." She softly said and look down.

Does she want to call me Dada?

"You want me to be your dada?"

"Yes, I really want you to be my Dada. I want to call you Dada. I'm sorry if I want that unnie." Her voice cracks.

I go towards her seat and let her sit on my lap.

"Hey, you don't need to be sorry, okay? You know, I want you to be my daughter." I honestly said.

She looks up at me and tears were about to fall down in her eyes.

"Really? You want me to be your daughter?"

I nodded.
"Of course."

"Can I... Can I call you Dada?" She asks.

I look into her eyes and she is really hoping.

"If that's what you want, you can call me your dada." I said and wipe the tear off her face.

"Thank you! But, but what about mommy? What if she'll get angry?"

"We will talk about these with mommy okay? Don't worry too much. Now, let's finish our meal watch a movie in the cinema theater." I said.

"Thank you..... Dada."

It feels so good to hear!

"Welcome my Princess. Stop crying, I don't want to see my princess cry." I said.

She kisses me on my cheeks and continued to eat. I let her sit on my lap as I eat too.

I like these, Ella calling me her dada. I really want her to be my daughter.

I wanted to change her last name with mine, even Jennie's. I want them to be a Manoban someday.

After eating, we left the fast-food chain and go to the cinema theater. Ella picks an animated movie and I paid for it.

"Okay, we still have two hours. What do you want to do?" I ask her.

"Can we go to the arcade?" She asks and I nodded.

"Let's go."

We played some arcade games and I let Ella ride kids ride her in the arcade.

"Dada, I want that unicorn." Ella said pointing a stuffed unicorn inside of a claw machine.

Oh no! My mortal enemy!

"Uhm, princess, Dada is not good at playing claw machines." I honestly said.

"Ow, okay." She said with a sad expression.

"But, we can try." Oh gosh!

"Really? Yey!"

Ella cheered and I put a token in the machine and started to move the joystick. I positioned it and I pressed the button. The claw grabs the unicorn but when it reaches the top, it fell.

Ugh! I really hate this machine!

I tried it again and again but I fail and fail.

"Dada, let's just play over there. Maybe we can get that next time right?" Ella said.

I look at my princess and she is sad that I can't get it. Ugh! I don't want to see her sad.

"One last play, okay?"

She nodded and I inserted a token again. I concentrate on it and make I will make sure to get it this time.

"Yey!!!! Tou got it! Thank you Dada!"

Finally! The machine cooperated. Nice.

"Welcome my princess. Now give dada a kiss." I said and kneel in front of her.

She kissed me on my cheeks and I carried her. I look at the time and we only have half an hour before the movie starts.

"Let's go back now to the movie theater." I said.

As we go back there, I bought some popcorn and juice for us. Before entering, I texted Jennie.

To: Nini
Hey Nini! Me and Ella will watch a movie in the cinema theater. Sorry if I can't answer your call if you'll call. Love you!

After sending the text, we head in. We found a sit and Ella is too excited to watch the movie.

"Did you have fun?" I ask her.

"Yes! It was great! Thank you again dada." Ella said.

The movie just finished and we are now in the parking lot.

"Good, ready to head home?" I ask.

"Yes, do you think mommy will be there already?"

"I don't know, I'll call mommy to know if she's home already."

I grab my phone and contact Jennie.

L: Hi my Nini
J: Hi Lili, is the movie done?
L: Yep, we are now here at the parking lot, we are heading home already. Ella wanted to know if your home already.
J: Yeah, I am home already. When you got here at the Kim's call me again. I'll go down, then let's eat dinner outside. Is that good?
L: Yeah sure. See you then my Nini.
J: See you in a bit Lili. Bye.

She hangs up and started to drive.

"Ready to tell your mommy about your day?"

-

Edited.