She nods her head.

"I need to hear you say it," I say.

"I'm straight, Ace. I just want you to kiss me," She says.

Shit, she ain't gotta tell me twice. As I'm kissing her, she climbs on top of me. I let her turn herself on as she move her hips against me. It's sexy, I can't lie but I need to really feel her and our clothes is in the way. I flip her over and shrug out of my jeans so that I'm down to my boxers. She's still in a bra and shorts so I unsnap her bra first. She go to cover her chest but I kiss her hands and move them out the way. When she's exposed to me, I start sucking on her titties.

"Ace," She moans.

My dick is standing at attention at this point. Usually, this is where I'd say fuck it and just slide in. But, it's Yuri so I take my time. I go down on her, sliding her shorts off her legs. Then I ease her underwear to the side and start doing shit with my tongue that have her pushing my head until my nose is all up in it. When she's got her two off, I come back up.

I wipe my face and go up to her ear.

"I can stop right now if you want," I say.

Now why the fuck I said that I don't know 'cause I was already easing her legs apart and teasing her entrance.

Yuri nods her head. At first I think she's telling me to stop so I start to get up. But she stops me.

"I want you, Ace," She says.

I kiss her as I finish what I was doing. I ease halfway inside but I slide in a lil' too smoothly for my liking. I get to thinking about how many niggas been here before me but then she moans my name and makes me forget about all that.

I push deeper inside until I'm full-on stroking her.

"Ace. Ace," She moans louder.

"Fuck," I say back.

"Ace!"

I open my eyes to see Yuri standing above me and not pinned under me like she was in the dream. I groan as I pull the blanket over my head.

"I was about to fix breakfast before going to class but I guess you don't want none," She says.

I don't move, hoping if I lay perfectly still, then maybe I can return to my dream where the only thing Yuri was eating was my dick.

"If you don't give me company, I'm not cooking extra for you," Yuri says.

I push myself off the couch. I take a quick piss in the bathroom before hopping in the shower. My shit was still rock solid but it's nothing a cold shower won't fix.

When I'm done, I throw on a white long sleeve and a pair of jeans. I throw on a fresh pair of custom Air Forces before running a brush over my head. I'm still brushing my hair when I walk in the kitchen.

Yuri's hair is pinned up in pink and purple rollers. She has on a long T-shirt covering the shorts I just know she have on underneath. She's at the stove frying bacon when I enter.

I sit the brush on the counter and walk up behind her. I wrap my arms around her waist and lean down so that I'm smooching on her neck.

"Someone's happy," Yuri says.

She ain't talking about my mood either. That fucking shower ain't help nun.

I smack my teeth and back off her.

"Girl you killing me, you know that? You gotta nigga having dreams about you like I'm thirteen again," I say.

Yuri smacks her teeth.