42 @CharmTLM

I didn't want to be one of those suicidal peeps, so I called up somebody who would probably take interest in my death and had a nose

"Hello, this is Sherlock," said the voice on the other side of the phone, sounding annoyed but bored at the same time.

"Yeah hi, I have a job for you," I said.

"Ooh how many dead?" He sounded a little more interested this time.

"None. Yet," I said. "I want you to kill me and find out how long it takes for the cops to catch the murderer."

"Sure, why not? You sound annoying and this was a dare. You like to find the fun out of things, no matter how bad and you leapt off a cliff earlier today."

"Why thank you, but get on with the killing? I'll meet you at 221 Baker Street."

"Are you stalking me?" He sounded suspicious.

"No, I just watched the TV show," I rolled my eyes before hanging up.

Now for the hijacking. I didn't know where the fish I used was, so I stole Loki's spear thing and controlled them.

They were so obidient that I decided to take them as escorts to Tartarus where I'd meet my friend that I've been feeding.

I knocked on the door and Sherlock answered.

"What TV show?" He asked.

I sighed and gave him a look telling him not to question it. "Where do you want the crime scene?"

He started examining me and seemed to be calculating something inside his head before saying, "come."

We went into a restaurant where one of my pilots had to smash the window and then they had to smash all the security cameras before we all gathered together for the shooting.

Luckily there was no one around, so Sherlock shot us and went back home.

When I saw a bony figure I waved my hand at Thanatos cheerfully, before he took all three of us away to Tartarus where I lived happily ever.

The end :D